- I'm professional. I'm a hard worker who can work at any time and any place. I'm intelligent, I get in on time and I'm respectful.
- —Guest sarah
What Motivates Me
- Challenges that give me the opportunity to grow and change my perspective, to learn new things and achieve set goals.
- —Guest Ngoni
- Looking at them and imagining them future makes me work as hard as I can possible can to make them proud of me and doing so makes me happy. :) Self motivation
- —Guest Rose
- Money. Not being hungry. Not having debt collectors at the door
- —Guest Helen
Doing My Part
- I am motivated by doing my part, especially helping with one another without conditions.
- —Guest ermars
Motivation from Academic Excellence
- I'm highly moved by people who aspire higher and excel in their academic career. Generally as a student worker, i prefer work to be in the company of individuals who apply their academics to their field of work.
- —Guest paul k. agbeko
Thinking about Ants
- I will get motivated by an ant. We can learn many things from an ant. It searches for an alternate way when it meets an obstacle and it never turns back. It has discipline and foresight. It knows that it won't get food in the rainy season, so it collects the food in advance in summer. Last but not the least, it feels failure is the first step of success. It won't give up until it reaches its goal.
- —Guest Divya
Standing Apart from the Crowd
- I am motivated when I achieve something different, especially when others fail to achieve.
- —Guest kunal jadhav
Recognition for a Job Well Done
- It the honest recognition of a job well done and its a well-placed thank you said with sincerity.
- —Guest Figit
- I want to become better at my job, and I want to help others. I want to be a leader in our field.
- —Guest Assejk
The Extra Mile
- There's something on the inside of me that keeps pushing to expand myself by working harder, smarter, stronger, and more efficiently. If there's an extra mile to go...the strength inside me draws out the willingness and ability to go that extra mile.
- —Guest Stephen
Making People Happy
- People motivate me. I love helping, and making people happy. It brings such satisfaction to see the smile on someone's face after I've just helped them in some way.
- I am always motivated to achieve my goals and to reach our quota, so that my boss will happy and I will be happy, too.
- —Guest myra
Setting Challenging Goals
- I am always motivated by setting goals that are challenging and my determination to achieve those goals.
- —Guest kayla
Role Model - Mom
- I am motivated by my mom. I am proud to say she has achieved a lot for a single parent. She has always been there for me and my sister and for that I would like to thank her.
- —Guest maria