- I've always been motivated by my family. Without them, I'm nothing. One thing that I say to myself is "be good all the time."
- —Guest wynn
Motivated by Family and Ambitions
- What motivates me is my strong desire to help my family financially and to achieve my own ambitions in life. I like to give all my support and encourage people that lose their hope. I try my best to left their spirit up and become a driving force to them.
- —Guest muy vienne
- Just find out what's makes you feel good or feel happy. I motivate myself by saying, You need to be active and it's really work !
- —Guest Palash
Motivation from Job Content
- 1) Firstly, I look for an opportunity in a corporate organization because they consider their employees as their asset. Hence more chances for personal and career development. 2) It has to be related with the Real Estate Financing/Development as I want to progress further in my chosen field/sector. 3) I prefer to working in results oriented working environment i.e. no 9 to 5 mentality.
- I motivate myself by saying I can still do better, which actually makes a difference.
- —Guest JIJIPAUL
- I am motivated through my parents and I am also motivated to achieve goals. My parents want me to become successful and good character to other people...
- —Guest JAF
- I motivate myself through RYP (remember you're poor). You can't afford to waste your time. I say these three words to motivate myself.
- —Guest MOHIT
- People I work with. This is what motivates me most. Family and life credo's are always important motivations, but they are all away form you, and what is left, is your team.
- —Guest Kimmy
- Firstly God, and then my parents are my motivation!
- —Guest Ash
- I am motivated by my son. I have to work hard for my son to have all that he needs in life.
- —Guest Thembo
what motivates me
- to achieve the goals and make me satisfaction and also my boss. Especially I think I get the enough trust during my work
Do the best
- I am most motivated by the feeling of satisfaction and achievement of completing a project on time and impressively. I always want to be number 1. I always say to myself that I can't afford to fail.
- —Guest karanveer & Rakesh handa
- Money, all other answers are lying. they don't like real answers??
- —Guest leo
What motivates me?
- My desire to achieve targets and meet tight deadlines.
- —Guest Obey Mahove
What Motivates Me
- Incentives and a good working envirnment motivate me.
- —Guest sachin gulshan