Analysis and Problem Solving
- I am good in analysing issues and I usually come up with best solutions.
- —Guest Guruprasad
- I believe in myself. I do my work with a never-give-up attitude.
- —Guest Pradip Chowdhury
- My greatest strength is that I am a frank person. I'm also polite, honest and I have strong interpersonal skills.
- —Guest irfan
- My greatest strength is that I always read other people's mind, I like take my mind into others and take others' minds into my mine. And one more thing, I always give compassion to all people...
- —Guest Kimheang
- Honesty is the best policy. I believe in honesty. I will do any work in honest.
- —Guest Nataraj
- I am able to drift deep in thought and start imagining things basically anytime. This is a strength as this is will be beneficial for me during long boring lectures in class or when I'm bored or before sleep.
- —Guest hopeless infp
Quickly and Carefully
- My greatest strength is that I complete the work as quickly and carefully as possible, leaving me extra time to do other work.
- —Guest sk bandhe
Confidence & Time Management
- I think that my greatest strength is self-confidence. I believe that nothing is impossible, and whatever work I do, I do confidently. Time management is also my strength, in the sense that I believe "DO 2DAY or NEVER".
- —Guest kamal bdr.
- My greatest strength is my confidence. I've learned to be and love myself for who I am and that shows in my personality and my everyday attitude. I have grown to be a very positive and optimistic person.
- —Guest Cristy
Communicate with Others
- My greatest strength is my ability to communicate with others about the problem and take decisive steps to give good results.
- —Guest Ravikumr G.C
- My greatest strength is my patience; it a great quality to have in this diverse world.
- —Guest re
- To have confidence in my self to achieve that work in the said period, have to learn more things to achive my goal, and a leraner each time for a new work and achieve the goal and be a successor for the project.
- —Guest ARUNA NAGARAGAJ
- My greatest strength is that I can see my horizon and head towards it. This makes me more competitive than others and focuses my mind on the job at hand.
- —Guest alsoleman
I Trust God with All My Heart
- I am here to face any challenges. Whatever happens, God will always there to support me and guide because I know and I trust Him. He will provide for us and give us strength.
- —Guest KEISHA MAE
8 Hours at 200%
- I will not work more than 8 hrs , but I make sure that I will give my 200% effort.
- —Guest afzal