- I am a very nice person and will get along with anybody.
- —Guest Renae
- I am flexible person. I know have to adapt according to atmosphere. My positive attitude never fails me.
- —Guest supriya
- My biggest strength is working with a team and bringing a smile to my customers' faces. I enjoy having a good impact on peoples' lives and giving people a reason to smile.
- —Guest Maria
- My attitude is my strength. The way I think gives me confidence to complete my task, no matter how hard the task is. And my attitude helps me to give this frank and bold answer.
- —Guest Nirmal
- my greatest strength is patience and always thinking positive and being hard working and polite.
- —Guest kavitha.j
- I believe in myself. I try and try. I am self-confident and hard working.
- —Guest hkn
Analysis and Problem Solving
- I am good in analysing issues and I usually come up with best solutions.
- —Guest Guruprasad
- I believe in myself. I do my work with a never-give-up attitude.
- —Guest Pradip Chowdhury
- My greatest strength is that I am a frank person. I'm also polite, honest and I have strong interpersonal skills.
- —Guest irfan
- My greatest strength is that I always read other people's mind, I like take my mind into others and take others' minds into my mine. And one more thing, I always give compassion to all people...
- —Guest Kimheang
- Honesty is the best policy. I believe in honesty. I will do any work in honest.
- —Guest Nataraj
- I am able to drift deep in thought and start imagining things basically anytime. This is a strength as this is will be beneficial for me during long boring lectures in class or when I'm bored or before sleep.
- —Guest hopeless infp
Quickly and Carefully
- My greatest strength is that I complete the work as quickly and carefully as possible, leaving me extra time to do other work.
- —Guest sk bandhe
Confidence & Time Management
- I think that my greatest strength is self-confidence. I believe that nothing is impossible, and whatever work I do, I do confidently. Time management is also my strength, in the sense that I believe "DO 2DAY or NEVER".
- —Guest kamal bdr.
- My greatest strength is my confidence. I've learned to be and love myself for who I am and that shows in my personality and my everyday attitude. I have grown to be a very positive and optimistic person.
- —Guest Cristy