- I trust that whatever my job is, it must be meaningful for my life. I must do something to benefit humanity. My aim is to become a useful person during my life.
- —Guest Naw Eh Tha Yu Phaw
Patience Pays Off
- My greatest strength is to be patient. This permits me to work with many different kind of people and handle difficult situations with facility.
- —Guest the last nephite
- If I see any an old man or handicapped person, l think "What if that was me?" That is empathy.
- —Guest niyas kp
Patience is My Virtue
- My patience is my greatest strength. It helps me deal with people in a positive way.
- —Guest MOHAMMED AJMAL BABU
Time is Gold/ Passion
- I always see to it that I finish my task ahead of the given time. I show that I am passionate about what I am doing.
- —Guest Mariam Alipio
- I am a very nice person and will get along with anybody.
- —Guest Renae
- I am flexible person. I know have to adapt according to atmosphere. My positive attitude never fails me.
- —Guest supriya
- My biggest strength is working with a team and bringing a smile to my customers' faces. I enjoy having a good impact on peoples' lives and giving people a reason to smile.
- —Guest Maria
- My attitude is my strength. The way I think gives me confidence to complete my task, no matter how hard the task is. And my attitude helps me to give this frank and bold answer.
- —Guest Nirmal
- my greatest strength is patience and always thinking positive and being hard working and polite.
- —Guest kavitha.j
- I believe in myself. I try and try. I am self-confident and hard working.
- —Guest hkn
Analysis and Problem Solving
- I am good in analysing issues and I usually come up with best solutions.
- —Guest Guruprasad
- I believe in myself. I do my work with a never-give-up attitude.
- —Guest Pradip Chowdhury
- My greatest strength is that I am a frank person. I'm also polite, honest and I have strong interpersonal skills.
- —Guest irfan
- My greatest strength is that I always read other people's mind, I like take my mind into others and take others' minds into my mine. And one more thing, I always give compassion to all people...
- —Guest Kimheang