What were your expectations for the job and to what extent were they met? Read answers and share your answer to this typical interview question. Share Your Answer
- I expect the company to be very empathetic to the employees, like offering a transportation allowance in case of natural disasters like flooding in the area.
- —Guest lemmor
Doing the Right Thing
- My job expectations are to help others and do the job the right way. I will do what I am supposed to do and do it when it needs to be done.
- —Guest MEEDA LANIER
- I expect the maximum utilization of my skills and knowledge as well as to grow professionally with regards to the education I have pursued.
- —Guest marialevien
- I expected solid work hours and to be treated fairly. None of it happened.
- —Guest J.L.
- I need some authority to implement my thoughts and ideas, and to help advance the company vision.
- —Guest Waliul Hasanath
Professinal Secretary Expectations
- I expect to work in a place where I can use my initiative, competence and ability on the job and to undergo training and development that will enhance my job performance and be compensated for merit and performance.
- —Guest hopleen
- I expect to develop, grow and take responsibility in the job by focusing on activities geared towards saving lives.
- —Guest samuel ejore
What were your expectation for the job?
- My expectation for the job was to be able to utilize my skills and knowledge efficiently and effectively, I also expect career growth personally.
- —Guest ghie
My expectations with large heating co...
- Were to have great training in selling B2C in the home as well as great technical training in central heating systems. These were well met and I exceeded my expectations in selling in selling to customers in their homes.
- —Guest Quality control
My expectation as a chemical engineer
- Even thought that an internship or a co-op is the ultimate opportunity a young engineer can find to apply the skill and knowledge he learned at school, I was looking for more than that. In fact I was willing to learn what any classes could not teach me. Developing people skills was what I was expecting more at my internship, especially for being a young engineer it was a great and memorable experience. After a year, I found myself walking from one department to another one in order to get the information needed to get the tasks assigned completed.
- —Guest Chemical Engineering
- My expectations in this job in your institution that my knowledge and skills would develop in terms of caring patients and to be a well trained nurse, and being a responsible nurse and being flexible in any department where I work in.
- —Guest ramain varr
- I expected that I would grow with this company and develop myself.
Expectations as sales executive
- As a sales and marketing executive, I expected to be well trained, to be able to fully exploit my skills and ability in this field in order to increase the sales of the company and to be remunerated according to my performance. My expectations were met to a great level even though I didn't get the in-house training.
- —Guest Riyas
What were your expectations for the job
- In my job as a Secretary Coordinator I was able to explore and used more my communication ability, meet different people. In fact when I was hired I thought I will be a typical secretary, answering phone doing clerical works. Yes sometimes if I have space I do such things but more so I am doing what should be my manger work! If there are rejects items for instance he'll sent me instead. I enjoyed being a field and at the same time office works.The most important thing is I feel the job, I love the job and enjoy it! Enough to meet my expectations.
- —Guest cath
What are the most important elements
- What are the most important elements you are looking for from your employer?