I Want This Job
- i want this job because I can help my parents and pay the bills.
- —Guest mary.penese
- I am a creative thinker, I always try to find out a different way of doing work. I like to be different from others.
- —Guest ket parmar
For Teaching Chemistry
- BSC in chemistry from Delhi University , MSC from Ellm University, 4 years teaching experience, have good communication skills.
- —Guest Avtar singh
- I am an IT trainer specializing in PC hardware, software and network troubleshooting. Develop courseware and curriculum for IT subjects. I am in this field for almost fourteen years now and I am looking for a job outside of the Philippines this time.
- —Guest NERIO V. BASAS
CSR (call center)
- I am common man with common sense which is very uncommon these days. I am strong believer of the fact that to achieve success you don’t have to do different things; in fact, you have to do the things differently. I love good customer service, and I appreciate genuine hospitality. Delivering quality through a service that is intangible, inseparable, heterogeneous and perishable is what I strongly believe in. Based on the criteria, I make a perfect match as I am both qualified and experienced in this field. With blend of my technical and interpersonal skills I will add quality to your job. I think my cheerful demeanour, personality, and my strong work ethic will combine to make me a wonderful part of a team, as well as a valuable asset to the company.
- —Guest JM
Professor to University Buddih
- My name Bunthoeun. I finished my Bachelor of Art in "Khmer literature " in 1995 and pursued one year more at faculty of Pedagogy in Phnom Penh, then I had chosen one of 24 province in Kg. cham, Kingdom of Cambodia, to be teacher for high school there. I like to teach and cultivate the next generation, helping them to be intelligent people. I hope my country will grow faster to fastest once my countrymen have high knowledge and share their capacity to build my country. Anyway, I have, then and now, 17 years in education field. More than if I had passed my graduate of Master in development Management at Norton University in Phnom Penh. Finally, I want to spend a a little time to update my knowledge and help poor people.
- —Guest Wah Bunthoeun
- This is Selvakumar from Trichy. I have finished my UG & Technical Diploma in Computer Engg also. I have done my CCNA, MCSA Certification also. I have good knowledge in hardware and Networking. My Total Experience is 5.5 Years. Relevant Network side experience is 3.7 Years. I want to become a Network Administrator.
- —Guest Selvaa
Hospitality and Restaurant
- My name is Anna. I earned an Associated degree in Hospitality Business, and I am certificated in Front Desk Management. I worked seven years in a restaurant as a trainer and three years as a restaurant manager. I am very responsible, honest and dedicated employee with a strong work ethic. My managment skills are excellent, I'm organized, efficient and I'm taking pride at my work. I enjoy working in a team environment, and I get along well with others. I am fast learner and I pay attention for details. I'm willing to learn and help others. As an experienced restaurant manager I'm able to multitask in a very busy environment. My people and organizations skills help me get along with others well, and keep the business operations going smooth. I am self motivated worker with a positive attitude who enjoys working in a challenging environment.
- —Guest Anna Grabka
System Software Support Engineer
- My name is Kanhaiya Mate and I am from Chhindwara MP. I am staying in Itwari Nagpur. I have completed my Bsc from DR. Harisingh Gour University Sagar. I have done a cpim course from NIIT DLC CHHINDWARA -- CPIM stands for certificate in programming and infrastructure management. I have also done a DBB course from IFBI -- DBB stands for diploma in banking business. I am a versatile person. I can do anything as I am a hardworker. My time management skills are excellent. I never postpone my work to the next day and I never loss my patience. I adapt myself to the work environment. There are five member in my family. My mother, my father, my sister, my brother and me. My father is a businessman, my mother is a housewife, My brother is studying in college and my sister just got married. As for my work experience, I have worked in Zenith Infotech LTD as a system software support engineer for 18 months.
- —Guest kanhaiya mate
- I've have been working with the MCCS for the past 7 years. I have 4 years experience as an administrative assistant and 3 years experienced in retail management (military clothing). I am a self starter, dependable, and a team player. I love the opportunity to learned new things that are challenging.
- —Guest my name is amelia bradley
Brief Bio Statement
- PERSONAL INFO: My name is RAVINDAR KUMAR and I am from Gonda. I am staying in Dhaney Pur Gonda at (street address). I have completed my B.A from L.B.S University. I am a quick learner and I can easily adjust to any environment. I believe I can do anything as I am a hard worker. My family consists of 10 members. My father, my mother, my elder two borther and two sister and me. My Father is working in (name of company). My mother is a housewife and my sister just got married. EXPERIENCE: as for my work experience, I have worked in Dr. Lalpathlabs Pvt LTD for eleven months. I had to leave that company because my father had small accident so I had to go to Gonda immediately. WORK EXPERIENCE IN Gonda: I worked for 1 years at Khushi Medical Research Center and I worked for six months as a Computer Teacher in higher secondary school. STRENGTHS: I am an optimist and a hard worker.
- —Guest RAVINDAR KUMAR
Practice, Practice, Practice
- Practice is the best preparation for a good interview.
- —Guest pravesh kumar
- PERSONAL INFO: My name is Naimish Gandhi and I am from Rajkot. I am staying in Vasai at my uncles's place. I have completed my B.C.A from Saurastra University. I am a quick learner and I can easily adjust to any environment. I believe I can do anything as I am a hard worker. My family consists of 4 members. My father, my mother, my elder sister and me. My Father is working in jewelry shop as a salesman. My mother is a housewife and my sister just got married. EXPERIENCE:
as for my work experience, I have worked in HBL Global Pvt LTD for seven months. I had to leave that company because my father had small accident so I had to go to Rajkot immediately. WORK EXPERIENCE IN RAJKOT: I worked for 2 years as a Software Handler and I worked for six months as a Computer Teacher in higher secondary school. STRENGTHS: I am an optimist and a hard worker.
- —Guest naimish
- I am Mohammed Danish Ansari from Bihar. I have two sisters and four brothers, including me. My father is a shopkeeper and my mom is a housewife. I did my matriculation from BSEB and my intermediate from MFDK COLLEGE SAMASTI PUR BIHAR. Then I switched to Delhi and got my Bachelors in business administration from JAMIA HAMDARD. During my BBA I used to work as an interviewer. but then I was promoted and now I am working as a team leader . I enjoy studying and I am always willing to learn something new and do my best in my work.
- —Guest Mohd.Danish Ansari
Hire an Influencer
- I'm a courageous and inquisitive person. I like taking risks and struggling for my goal until it's done. I can influence people around me with my convincing manners.
- —Guest Mahri Arazmedova