- I am a respectable individual who enjoys taking on challenges and ensuring that they are solved to the best of my ability. I enjoy surfing the internet and reading. I am also patient and hardworking.
- —Guest sashoye
Student of Analytic Chemistry
- I'm a student of analytical chemistry. I can work hard to achieve my goals on time. I am an honest team worker that can get along well with others. I tend to deal with people diplomatically. I love the opportunity to learn new things that are challenging and I am a quick learner, open minded, flexible and reliable.
- —Guest Tholinhlanhla
- I would like to describe myself as a professional, someone who is easy to get along with, who can handle stressful situations and heavy work load. I'm self motivated. I always love to learn new things and to be challenged. I can do the job well as I am a hard working person. I am confident to say I have the positive traits in which the company is looking for. My philosophy towards work is "In every action there is always an equal or opposite outcome", which means if you work well there will be a positive outcome or result, but if you don't put an effort in it, there will be a chance of losing your job.
- —Guest Ms. Alexa Ahmed
- i appreciatively take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am an optimistic and self-confident person who loves to have and propagate positive energy. I turn to music for stress busting, and I especially like linkin park. cricket is other outdoor interest. I like to plan my tasks and I spend a fraction of time managing them before starting out in the morning. I am willing to learn, (improved results semester after semester) and I am always looking forward to something new. Swami Vivekananda inspires me.
- —Guest nikunj sharma
- I like to work with customers and give them the best service possible.
- —Guest Josephine Ndara
- I am student of mechanical engineering. I am a hard worker. I'm self motivated and creative. I have a positive attitude and I always try to find new ways to do the work.
- —Guest matre uddhav annasaheb
- First of all thank you my pleasure to introduce myself. I have done my graduation from Mumbai University and now I'm working with an insurance company. I can work hard to archive my goals on time. I have self confidence, a positive attitude and I have the ability to handle rejection. I pride myself on my service skills and my ability to resolve difficult situations.
- —Guest Kapil A Dawane
Tell me about yourself
- I am an honest, self motivating, hard worker with a positive attitude and a team player that can easily get along well with others.
- —Guest Guest JD
This is Who I Am
- I am currently an agent at Sun Life Grepalife Insurance. I am easy to get along with and I feel that I am a team player and will do whatever it takes to get the job done. I am compassionate and open-minded. I am also flexible and reliable. I strive to give 100 percent effort in everything I do and I follow-through until completion. I am a creative thinker, I always try to find out a different way of doing work. I like to be different from others. Basically I am an optimist, hard worker and I tend to deal with people diplomatically and I excel in communication. I believe I can do any work as I am hard worker. I am a self motivated worker with a positive attitude who enjoys working in a challenging environment. I love the opportunity to learn new things that are challenging. I am always willing to learn something new and do my best in my work. I'm a courageous and inquisitive person. I like taking risks and struggling for my goal until it's done. I can influence people
- —Guest Lovely joy
- I have done m.com in management. I completed my schooling from Hema Higher Secondary School. At present I am taking the bank exams. I am very much interested in the banking sector and that's why I applied for this job. I am confident that my skills and efforts will greatly contribute to this organization. I am a simple person with high aspirations. I can adjust in any kind of atmosphere. If I get the opportunity to serve, I would glad to join this firm.
- —Guest shivlaxmi
Flexible and Reliable
- I am compassionate and open-minded. I am also flexible and reliable. I strive to give 100 percent effort in everything I do and I follow-through until completion.
- —Guest Jibi
Whatever It Takes to do the Job
- My name is Shanice. I am currently a student at Everest Institute. I currently work for Clayton county public school as a Nutrition Worker. I am easy to get along with and I feel that I am a team player and will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- —Guest shanice
Customer Relationship Executive
- My name is Vikash Kumar Chahar. I have done my degree under the Biology stream from Bikaner University, Bikaner Rajasthan. After completing my graduation I moved on to Bangalore to apply in MBA study. I completed my MBA in Marketing & Retail from Maduri Kamraj University Chennai. I started my career with Levi's as a fashion consultant. Currently I'm working with Mahindra Retail Pvt. Ltd. as a customer relationship executive. I'm hardworking, ambitious and a good listener. I have 5 members in my family. My father is farmer and my mother is teacher and homemaker as well. I have one bad habit -- if I don't know something, I follow others to learn from them.
- —Guest Vikash Kumar Chahar
Solving Problems and Saving Money
- I am Purchase & Liaison executive who is strong in solving problem related to Purchase & Supply Chain management so as to get raw material on time without fluctation in production. Projects are completed on time and by doing this I save revenue for the company during last 1.5 year. "I'd like to discuss how I might be able to do something like that for you."
- —Guest neeraj kumar
- Hi, I am Sheetal Maheshwari. I have completed my CA final in Nov 2011. I have done various Audit and Taxation related work during my articleship. I have very positive outlook on life. I am quick learner and good listener. I believe i can do any work as I am hard worker. I have 5 members in my family. My father is Bank Officer and my mother is homemaker. My father is also a Chartered Accountant. As for my work experience I have worked with K.K. Naulakha & Co.
- —Guest Sheetal Maheshwari