From the article: Retail Interview Questions
Review common retail interview questions and and add a retail or customer service interview question to the list. Share Your Question
Customer Service Job Interview Question
- Tell me a time when you handled a customer issue and what was the outcome?
- —Guest gatasuelta
- "Describe a specific situation where you have provided excellent customer service in your recent position." My last position was not with any customer service so I was not sure how to answer. I have had customer service experience but I'm still not sure.
- —Guest Adrianne Breceda
Ideal Candidate for This Postion
- Please briefly tell us why you feel you would be an ideal candidate for this position you are applying for.
- —Guest hazel
- How would you treat an incoming customer? How will you satisfy the incoming customer?
- —Guest Yashoda
- What experience do you have with helping customers?
- —Guest mishi
- Do you have the qualification in computer and customer services and what skills can you bring to this location.
- —Guest melissa
Why should I hire you?
- Why should I hire you and what skills can you bring to this position?
- "Do you wear mini skirts?" I was actually asked this question to work as a sales assitant in a furniture shop. Thank god I never got the job. Eh, cause NO I don't.
- —Guest girl friday
What is loss prevention?
- Loss prevention is a term that is used to describe a number of methods used to reduce the amount of all losses and shrinkage often related to retail trade.
- —Guest Milled Wheat
- Two questions: 1. How would you ensure that you have provided a service that is to the highest standard? 2. How do you keep and deliver your promises to the people that you are working with?
- —Guest VH
- Why do you want to work for our company? What experience do you have that makes you a great candidate for this job?
- —Guest CAROLYN
Responsible and Industrious
- You should hire me because I'm very responsible and industrious. I firmly believe that I can handle tasks with patience.
- What personal characteristics make you effective? How would you describe your interpersonal skills?
How Do You Deal with Stress?
- "Do you like working under stress?" How do you answer this question? I don't think anyone likes working under stress, but we do it all the time in our careers.
- Please provide examples of the key elements that are needed for a successful Multiple Site Operation and explain why.
- —Guest daran
1-15 of 36Next