Have you any advice or tips to share on taking the Walmart Pre-Employment Assessment Test?
Assessment Test for Employment
- I believe this is how they choose their employees: the ones that fail or score the lowest are the ones hired. They do not want employees who may know as much or more than the managers.
- —Guest linda
Taken the Test Many Times
- I have taken this stupid test several times and I have only ever passed once. The one time I did I was scheduled for an interview, but they called and canceled the morning of it. I have never passed another. I know many people who work there that I know couldn't have passed the test. I think it's all a set up and that they randomly choose who they want to "pass".
- —Guest AS
I Passed the Test
- I took the pre employment questionnaire and they said the would contact me in 60 days or less. I haven't heard a peep. What's going on?
- —Guest Anom
- I took this test again today for second time and was actually sitting with a 19 year Walmart employee and did not pass. The big thing is that I work for a third party merchandiser and actually do a lot of work in Walmart stores... gooo figure.
- —Guest hale
- On the Walmart site, my application status says- under consideration. What does that mean? Its been almost two weeks since I completed the application and passed the assesment test. I really want this job. Are they going to call me or not...dang.
- —Guest Sammie
- I'm from Miami FL, and I honestly have to say by looking at most of the employees, there is no Way in hellllll half of them pass the damn test. It all seems like a inside connection. Somebody knows somebody else that needs a job and Hey your in. The hell with taking the Test and passing, cause they don't call you... Well at least in Miami..
- —Guest where they do that at?
I Passed, But...
- I filled out a application like a week ago. Today I had a interview but he didnt tell me if I got the job or not. All he said was that I've got two more interviews and I should know today. It's almost six so I guess I didnt get the job. : (
- —Guest Crissy
No One Will Ever See My Application
- This is very discouraging when employers require all applicants to submit online applications and then are excluded due to the criteria in these test results. Not everyone has the ideal personality and most of the questions are prejudicial in regard to ethics.
- —Guest Discouraged
Follow the Leader
- The key is to answer strongly agree or strongly disagree (far-right or far-left). No in between answers. Select "ask a supervisor" or "talk to a supervisor" when that option is available. Never disagree with a supervisor. Follow the rules. Don't disobey. Don't steal. Don't do anything dangerous/unsafe. Do the highest quantity of work and do whatever you can to speed up your work to meet deadlines. Be a team player and try to make it so everyone wins.
- —Guest Walmart Assessment
Overnight Stocker at WalMart
- I tried to take test but it won't let me in. I have 10 years of grocery stock experience. I can't believe they didn't hire me.
- —Guest anthony krajewski
Applying to Walmart for 2 Years
- I think the best thing to do when the test says you passed is to go down to Walmart itself and talk to several managers over the course of like two weeks. That's what I'm currently doing right now. The hiring manager says if she see my name she'll call. Wish me luck. BTW, I think it's really dumb to judge someone's abilties on a test when you don't know who you're dealing with.
- —Guest CEEJAY305
16 year old passed test
- The test is easy, just be honest. The want to know if your a jobhopper or if you are a liar or a thief. just have common sense.
- —Guest Mike
- TRUE ANSWER TO PASSING IS STRONGLY AGREE AND STRONGLY DISAGREE POINT BLANK
- —Guest brandon
- A set of questions cannot determine your skills and honesty. I have done banking and retail for many years and the questions on this test are really stupid. In all my jobs, I have respected my supervisors & have practiced with high integrity. I did answer the questions with that respect and yet, I did not pass this stupid test. I did read the questions slowly and many did not have logical answers. Who was the stupid person who created this test? No test can determine your honesty or personality, the real you. Walmart has had employees stealing and they had passed this test. Laugh. Several years ago, a manager was discovered stealing electronics and was selling them on E-bay. He probably passed this stupid test or may have helped write this test. Who was the clown who came up with this test idea and rule? Based on this test, you cannot assure employees’ integrity, read their personality type or skills. This test cannot read people's true intentions.
- —Guest Tria
I PASSED! 4/12/2012
- The key to passing this stupid assessment is to make the supervisor handle any and all disputes, asking the supervisor for help, letting the supervisor have the last say, and answering Very Effective and Very Ineffective to every single question. Essentially, you have to sound certain on every question. Good luck!
- —Guest Amber