Pre employment test
- I took the pre employment test and passed, I haven't had a response yet.
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
BE AVAILABLE!!! MINIMUM WAGE!!
- You have to fill out application and be available AT ALL TIMES. Ask for MINIMUM WAGE ONLY. Work ANY Department. They do not look at all apps. And keep them them only 3 months. You have to keep reappling.
- —Guest Szanne
dazed and confused
- I took the test, at the end of the test it showed I passed. I called walmart, I was told they have 3 tiers, I ended up in tier 2 and they hire from tier 1. I asked where did I go wrong? She could not help me, she told me I had to wait 2 years before I could try again, walmart's on line system said 60 days...
- —Guest deb
- I work at wal-mart for 2 years a lot of it is no compliment for the things you do just complain for the things you don't do. Answer the questions honestly and if it says about a manager helping they are the last resort you get others to help first hope this helps.
- —Guest Eric
- I would love to work at Walmart because I like working with people, greeting customers.
- —Guest Lucretia Westfield
Dress Code Question Answer
- Dress code is Medium to Navy Blue shirts, any style but solid... and khaki pants for hourly associates.
- —Guest Wal-Mart Helper
- If you know someone that works there tell to talk to a member of management to pull your app. That what happened to me and they pulled me in office and went over the ones I missed. If they need people that's whats going to happen. You have to know some one to get your foot in the door.
- —Guest MOM32
I wonder if Walmart hires Seniors
- I took the Pre-Employment Test honestly and to the best of my knowledge & ability and yet didn't pass it , my question is, does the Walmart employs Seniors even w/out passing it? thank you very much.
- —Guest Eden M. Livica
Employment for a stock clerk at Walmart
- I'd like to work at Walmart.I'm definitely people oriented and would hope to get a full time job.
- —Guest Laura Gdowik
walmart Dress Code
- What color do people wear to Walmart and how much do they get paid for a hour?
- —Guest clarissa
- I failed the test... I don't know why??? I answered it honestly and based on my past experiences. I have no idea then whats the correct answer for those questions.
- —Guest kk
- The test was long started out like wha,t but make you think and to know who you are. I passed, but still waiting to be call.
- —Guest Guest Dorothy
- I just took the test and it said I failed, but didn't say why. I was honest, taking time for each question. I am honestly confused.
- —Guest Steve
thinking from past experiences
- I didnt pass the test, I was a past manager for a dept. store and answer from experience and that was wrong on my part. The customer comes first right or wrong, I don't steal, I don't lie, different problems cause for different solutions.
- —Guest pam
- That means be honest. The questions are somewhat repetitive, but that's only to ensure how accurate your answers are. Also, don't think too hard. Choose the best answer, of course. Sometimes the CORRECT answer won't be obvious. Thats just something to look out for. (I passed!)
- —Guest Patrick