Passed 1st try
- I'm 16 and I passed on my first try, it was simple as can be. You just need to know that feedback is VERY important, use common sense and remember that the most important thing is the customer.
- —Guest Aidan
- I have taken & answered Walmarts assessment test every 60 days, its how long they keep your application on file. & I too, would like to know "how does a person know if they passed"? why does walmart not tell the applicant this? We sure don't want to waste our time on a hour or more test every 60 days & not be told if we passed or not, & now qualify to be hired! I've never gotten a call yet for an interview! Have you?
- —Guest Dianne69
- I took the test for manager last night. I have been supervisor and manager for different companies and I have always been evaluated with GREAT performance. This test told me I failed. What do they want Drones. I don't believe they want thinkers. I was pissed for the rest of the night. They don't evan tell you why you failed. B.S.
- —Guest Nevaprobb4
- The test is a program for a robot, not for human beings. I tried to answer basing on common sense and real life,but I failed WHY???
- —Guest MVF
Test is Stupid
- I feel the test is stupid, I am honest, hardworking, patient. I have BS degree, I didn;t pass the test. I didn't know how they scored the test. How many percents can I pass the test?
- —Guest Kachia
Passed the second exam!
- I took the test for the first time and I failed! But the second time I passed it! Friends, gave me some tips and I took the test by myself and I did read it carefully!
- —Guest Mia Lee
I think I messed up
- I may have messed up my test, I was picking strongly agree, or maybe I thought I was. Can anyone tell me if strongly agree was on the left or the right, I want to know because it has me freaked.
- —Guest Josh1234
Walmart = not a good place to work
- Gotta be strict. Be nice, and you will surely get fired. Darn test... I learned afterward.
- —Guest Johnniee
- I worked at walmart for 8 years and retired. During that time I had above standard evaluations every year. Did all my work in a good timely manner. Fixed, repaired, made whatever they needed in the store. Plus doing my bike assembly job. Helped setup the new Xenia, Oh store. After a year I wanted to go back to work took the assesment test and was put in tier 2. Test showed one thing work record showed another. Test will not show good or bad worker test will not show honest or dishonest.
- —Guest Russ Foster
- I took the Walmart pre-employment test and I passed it with flying colors. I don't do any drugs. What do I do next?Or when should i expect to hear something from them?
- Walmart wants you to be just a robot that they can program! If you don't fit their mold they don't want you. And yet we keep buying from them! What happened to diversity, and differences being better to solve problems? Everything is a gimmick. And we are so gullable! We should not support such actions. When they put all the other stores out of business, then you will only be able to buy just what they want to sell! Have you noticed that if something does sell good, they just quit stocking it? Before long you will only be able to buy what they want you to have! You will have no choice! And we will all be programed and no mind of our own!
- —Guest Mark
Be Awake and Alert
- I failed after taking the test at 3 a.m. one morning. I have even worked for them years ago as a crafts and fabrics associate. I think what I did was completely reverse one of the "strongly agree" answers with "strongly disagree". Say for instance, "Stealing from the workplace is wrong." The only thing I can think that I did was maybe put "strongly disagree" because I strongly disagree with stealing, not reading the question slowly enough. I was tired and probably went through it too quickly. Next time I am going to take my time and read each question over slowly a few times if I have to -and be awake and alert :)
- —Guest DzhaA
I Passed the Test
- Just took this test and passed it. It was a pretty straightforward test; however, there were a few questions that I felt two of the multiple answers would have been correct. Good luck to anyone taking the test.
- —Guest camgb
- To assess my eligibility to work for this all important international shop that would enable me add my knowledge, experience and skill to continue to enhance the company.
- tHANKS FOR YOUR REPLY, ONE MORE QUESTION, HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO RETAKE 65Q IF YOU PASSED BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH ANSWERS. i HAVE BEEN TOLD 60 DAYS, 1 YEAR 2 YEARS ,PLEASE SET ME STRAIGHT
- —Guest CRAWFORD JOHNSTON