I Passed the Test
- Just took this test and passed it. It was a pretty straightforward test; however, there were a few questions that I felt two of the multiple answers would have been correct. Good luck to anyone taking the test.
- —Guest camgb
- To assess my eligibility to work for this all important international shop that would enable me add my knowledge, experience and skill to continue to enhance the company.
- tHANKS FOR YOUR REPLY, ONE MORE QUESTION, HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO RETAKE 65Q IF YOU PASSED BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH ANSWERS. i HAVE BEEN TOLD 60 DAYS, 1 YEAR 2 YEARS ,PLEASE SET ME STRAIGHT
- —Guest CRAWFORD JOHNSTON
Fail or pass?
- I just took the test and I dont recall it saying that I passed or failed. Called personnel that Monday and she just verfied they got it and that she would make sure the manger saw it? Is that good or bad? How do I find out if I passed or failed?
- —Guest me
- I was put in tier 2 as my answers were not strong enough. How long before I can take test again>
- —Guest CRAWFORD JOHNSTON
Walmart Test Information
- Here's the thing - if you previously worked for Walmart automatically if you pass even with the highest score you get put in tier 2. If they sent you for drug test and background check is good you will be hired. Also if you don't pass sixty days you can reapply and do the test again. There is no time limit read the questions twice before answering. There are a few questions that if you answer wrong you will be automatically not eligible. Please do not lie on your app they will check everything. Hope this helps.
- —Guest josh
As an overnight stocker
- As an overnight stocker you are required to stock an assinged department within an alotted time frame, so many boxes per hour and you are watched and timed by managment and if you do not meet your allowed time then you can be coached. you must be a quick learner and think smartly about what you must accomplish for the night. several things accure throughout the night. 1) you have (live) frieght to throw(stock) from the truck. 2) then you have picks which must be stocked(this is frieght from backroom) 3) after all that you have returns(merchandise customers have returned during the night) that have to be restocked. when all your stocking is done you must finally ZONE your dept. this is pulling all items forward oh the shelves and pegs. between the customer service and throwing away trash during the night this is a position is a very highly responsible one. If your looking for an easy position this is not it.
- —Guest guest5035
Applied a long time ago
- I feel that this test is the most stupid thing I had ever seen because that's not telling how you really work nor do it tell who you really are. Another thing I miss the paper applications it was faster and more reasonable for everybody now a days it takes almost an hour to fill out a application.
- —Guest kyonda belton
I Hope I Get The Job
- I applied like 2 days ago, passed the test and got a call. I have an interview in 2 days. It's part time 32-34 hrs a week. I hope I get the job. I know I will pass a drug screen and a background check. So why wouldn't they hire me?
- —Guest darby
It's All Tiers
- The walmart test has three categories you can fall in when you complete the test. Fail: You have failed the test, and will not be considered for employment. Tier 2: You have passed the test, but were not strict enough with your answers, You will only be considered after all potential tier 1 candidates have been interviewed. (There could be hundreds) Tier 1: Congratulations, You have passed walmarts test with flying colors. You have a very high chance of getting the job and will be considered over all tier 2. Walmarts test is stupid, I have been a faithfull employee to everyone I have worked for, never calling in, always showing up on days my employer needed a shift covered. Im tier two, so I guess that means nothing to walmart. The only way you can check what tier you are is to have a manager look at it. When I talked to mine to see if I could retake it, they said that the test couldnt be taken for another TWO YEARS. I just said forget it, If they want to be like that, I wont bother with it when they missed out on a good employee because of some test.
- —Guest Jake
Job at Walmart
- I love working with people and would like to work in food preparation or serving.
- —Guest albert gallanthen
It's easier then you think
- The problem is probably the same one I had when I first did this test, you're putting your answers in the middle right. They want Strong Agree OR Strong Disagree, middle ground is bad on this test.
- —Guest Tony
- I was an honor student in highschool, graduating with a 3.9 gpa. I also went on to receive a Bachelor's Degree in Business from a major university and STILL was told I am not qualified to work at Walmart because of this assessment test. What bothers me though, is that I initially got hired there with a level 2 score. I worked on the ICS Team and had positive evaluations, but quit after about a year. I had a couple managers out there say if I ever needed a job again, they would hire me. About a year later, I tried to get hired back on and I was told because I got a level 2 score, I was not eligible for most positions. It is unbelievable to me that this is what they go by. They could have just talked to my previous managers to see if I was a good, capable worker, which I was. Instead, they ignored the year I spent there proving myself and decided to base their decision on this "assessment test". I don't get it.
- —Guest Joe
don't believe it!
- 3.5hrs. to fill out a stupid job/test application; only to learn I failed test, but no reason why or another chance for 60 days. Come on! people need work.
- —Guest paul
Whoa! I can't believe it
- Well the first time I applied for this job I got called for an interview but had a good job, that eventually went out of business, now they have this test and I thought I did a good job answering what I thought was good answers, but I failed and honestly I got very mad. I will try again at some point, but I want to know what i got wrong and I don't know why they don't give you feedback about the test, when they ask so many questions about feedback, that's what makes the test stupid.
- —Guest moose