From the article: Difficult Job Interview Questions and Best Answers
What is the most difficult interview question you've been asked? Share the toughest interview questions you've been asked. Share Your Questions
Strengths and Weaknesses
- I was able to tell them what strengths I possess for the position, but weaknesses? I did not know what to say, I don't showboat or brag, but I did want the job, and did not think my weaknesses were job related.
- —Guest elaine
Common Interview Questions
- 1. What were your responsibilities? 2. What major challenges and problems did you face?how did you handle them? 3. What were your starting and final levels of compensation? 4. Describe a difficult work situation/project and how did you overcome it? 5. How do you handle stress and pressure? 6. What was the biggest accomplishment/failure in this position? 7. What are your goals for the future? 8. Why should we hire you? 9. What is your greatest strength? 10. What are you passionate about?
- —Guest awi
Three Interview Questions
- 1. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure? 2. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were the repercussions? 3. Do you have reference list?
- —Guest saeed
Difficult - How Do Others Criticize You?
- I had an interviewer ask me what negative things others would say about me.
- —Guest Guest CN
- Why are you searching for a job? Why don't try to start a business?
- —Guest Ravindra Kelkar
Common Interview Questions
- 1. Briefly describe your ideal job? 2. Why did you choose this career? 3. What goals do you have in your career? 4. How do you plan to achieve these goals? 5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure? 6. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were the repercussions? 7. Do you have reference list? 8. Why do you want to work here? 9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed? 11. How soon can you travel down to start your new hob?
- —Guest vivian mends
- Question: What would you do to help if the line got too long at one's cash register?
- —Guest Kim Foster
Co-ordinator Government Relations
- In your current role, describe a situation in which you took immediate action when faced with an unforeseen emergency.
- —Guest Amira
- Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an angry guest and how you resolved that situation.
- —Guest Suzanne Kendall Osborne
- "How many quarters would it take to make a to stack to top of Empire State Building?" Like who cares? I was applying as a social worker not a math teacher.
- —Guest Riverrebel
- 1. Briefly describe your ideal job? 2. Why did you choose this career? 3. What goals do you have in your career? 4. How do you plan to achieve these goals? 5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure? 6. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were the repercussions? 7. Do you have reference list? 8. Why do you want to work here? 9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed? 10. Give us details of your present employment status? 11. How soon can you travel down to any location posted you? 12. What is your future plans for the company if permanently employed?
- —Guest Hafid
Blew a Deadline
- Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were the repercussions?
- —Guest faizam
- Describe your time management skills and provide examples when you've utilized them in previous positions.
- —Guest Verona
Childcare Interview Questions
- Interview questions: 1.Tell me about the last family you worked for. How did you have to adjust your approach to meet their needs. 2. Describe a situation in which you had to deal with several different demands at once. How did you do this? 3. Tell me about a situation when you had to handle a bad temper tantrum 4.Tell me about a situation in which you had to discipline the children in your care. 5. Can you tell me about an emergency situation you have had to handle in your previous position? 6. Can you tell me about an immediate, important decision you had to take in your previous position? 7. How have you handled an uncooperative child previously? 8. How do you make sure that you remember all the details and instructions that go with looking after children? 9. In case, your application is successful and we pick you out for the position, are you ready to prepare all requirements in a timely manner?
- —Guest melony
Situation: Guest Requests Freebies
- Question: How do you feel, and how do you handle situations when guests request services for free? Like free spa, free breakfast, free transport etc...
- —Guest Nithin
1-15 of 215Next