What is the most difficult interview question you've been asked? Share the toughest interview questions you've been asked. Share Your Questions
- Q: "I'd like you to tell me about your job history. Have you ever been fired or forced to resign?"
- —Guest mentally retarted
- 1.Can you tell me about yourself? 2.Why do you want to work here? 3.Why should we hire you? 4.Why did you leave your last job?
- —Guest kris
Most Unusual Question
- Question from a major software consulting firm for a co-op position: Do you think I am an asshole? Best response: Seriously? [laugh, thank him for the interview, and leave]. Best reponse if your acting skills are a 10: I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. Is there anything I can do for you to rate me as a 10 before I leave today? [Best used when interviewing with AT&T if you can keep a straight face].
- —Guest Anonymous
- 1. Briefly describe your ideal job? 2. Why did you choose this career? 3. What goals do you have in your career? 4. How do you plan to achieve these goals? 5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure? 6. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were the repercussions? 7. Do you have reference list? 8. Why do you want to work here? 9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed? 10. Give us details of your present Employment Status. 11. Have you been to U.A.E before? 12. How soon can you travel down to any Location you are posted to? 13. What three Specific Job Positions do you target from the Company? 14. Give us your full details on the Following; Full Name, Permanent Mailing address, Office/Work Mailing Address, Direct Contact Number(s), E-mail. 15. What is your Country of Nationality? Is it different from your Present Location? 16. What are your Future Plans for the Company if Permanently Employed?
- —Guest sfhayder
Flight Attendant Interview Questions
- 1. Describe a stressful situation in which you had to use your verbal communication skills to resolve the issue. 2.How would you deal with a passenger who refused to follow the rules (keeping his seat belt buckled, etc.)? 3. Imagine you saw two passengers disputing over their seats. How would you handle this? 4. Imagine you see a passenger being deliberately rude to another flight attendant. How would you deal with this situation? 5. Why do you want to work for our airline in particular?6. What do you believe makes excellent customer service? 7. Why are flight attendants essential on an aircraft?
- —Guest dijoox
Conflict with Co-Worker
- Describe a conflict you had with a coworker. How did you resolve the conflict?
- —Guest dijoox
- Give me an example of a time when you dealt with a customer who made an unrealistic or unreasonable demand.
- —Guest khadija
Failed the Question
- They asked: "What if we don't carry the item wanted?" I said "You are the employer - you tell me."
- —Guest Luke
Strengths and Weaknesses
- I was able to tell them what strengths I possess for the position, but weaknesses? I did not know what to say, I don't showboat or brag, but I did want the job, and did not think my weaknesses were job related.
- —Guest elaine
Common Interview Questions
- 1. What were your responsibilities?
2. What major challenges and problems did you face?how did you handle them?
3. What were your starting and final levels of compensation?
4. Describe a difficult work situation/project and how did you overcome it?
5. How do you handle stress and pressure?
6. What was the biggest accomplishment/failure in this position?
7. What are your goals for the future?
8. Why should we hire you?
9. What is your greatest strength?
10. What are you passionate about?
- —Guest awi
Three Interview Questions
- 1. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure? 2. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were
the repercussions? 3. Do you have reference list?
- —Guest saeed
Difficult - How Do Others Criticize You?
- I had an interviewer ask me what negative things others would say about me.
- —Guest Guest CN
- Why are you searching for a job? Why don't try to start a business?
- —Guest Ravindra Kelkar
Common Interview Questions
- 1. Briefly describe your ideal job? 2. Why did you choose this career? 3. What goals do you have in your career? 4. How do you plan to achieve these goals? 5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure? 6. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were the repercussions? 7. Do you have reference list? 8. Why do you want to work here? 9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed? 11. How soon can you travel down to start your new hob?
- —Guest vivian mends
- Question: What would you do to help if the line got too long at one's cash register?
- —Guest Kim Foster