What is the most difficult interview question you've been asked? Share the toughest interview questions you've been asked. Share Your Questions
- While working in the apartment maintenance industry, what would you say are your long term goals?
- —Guest Cory
Basic Interview Questions
- Briefly describe your ideal job? 2. Why did you choose this career? 3. What goals do you have in your career? 4. How do you plan to achieve these goals? 5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure? 6. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were the repercussions? 7. Do you have reference list? 8. Why do you want to work here? 9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed? 11. How soon can you travel down to start your new hob?
- —Guest rockson
- Please describe/provide an example of when you have dealt with an emergency situation at work.
- —Guest Arpana
- What is the most difficult ethical situation that you have encountered professionally and how did you handle it?
- —Guest Mohammed
Cashier Supervisor Interview
- Q: Is the customer always right?
A: No, but we still must treat them with courtesy, as they are what keeps us employed.
- —Guest Antonio
- Question: "How have you dealt with an angry customer? How did you handle it & what was the outcome?"
- —Guest ever
What Makes a Good Manager?
- Question: "What do you think makes a good manager?"
- —Guest sharon
Retail Interview Question
- Question: "What pre-opening/ opening and refurbishment experience have had in the past?"
- —Guest gani
- Question: "Why did you choose this career?" Answer: "Because it is challenging and interesting, and it will help me to acquire alot of experience and knowledge through its operations."
- —Guest briefly describe your ideal job
Difficult Boss Question
- Question: "Tell me about a time you angered your boss. What was the situation and what was the outcome?"
- —Guest Jon
Biased and just plain wrong
- Did your dad get you your last job? (...and then about another job...) How did you manage to get that position?
No, my dad never got me any job and I never mentioned anything about my dad during the interview. I got my previous job by applying for it like everyone else, without connections and by pure merit. I think the employer felt I must somehow had connections to get decent positions in the past since I am physically and chronologically young. Shame on him!
- —Guest spunky
- "I'd like you to tell me about your job history. Have you ever been fired or forced to resign?"
- —Guest morgan
Four Interview Questions
- Describe a time that you had to get your point across in a work setting. Tell me about a time you had a conflict with an employee or customer. Are you a good leader? Do you have any questions?
- —Guest Michy
Deal with Change
- Describe a time when you had to deal with a policy change or procedures at work to succeed.
- —Guest unknown
Total quality management
- What quality system you will implement in this position?
- —Guest mary