- "I'd like you to tell me about your job history. Have you ever been fired or forced to resign?"
- —Guest morgan
Four Interview Questions
- Describe a time that you had to get your point across in a work setting. Tell me about a time you had a conflict with an employee or customer. Are you a good leader? Do you have any questions?
- —Guest Michy
Deal with Change
- Describe a time when you had to deal with a policy change or procedures at work to succeed.
- —Guest unknown
Total quality management
- What quality system you will implement in this position?
- —Guest mary
"What's Your Biggest Accomplishment?"
- Nothing...I'm 40 and have done nothing with my life. That's the honest answer BUT I have to misrepresent myself and make something up. I never had a regular career. I wasted my life and it haunts me every day. I always had goals but only failed at them for years on end, and how am I supposed to explain that? And none of the things I actually WANT to do in life have anything to do with a "real job". It's like I'm an alien misfit of society. All I have in my job history is aimless part time jobs with periods of unemployment. Reading all these "ideal" job interview responses make me feel MORE of a misfit. A dozen job coaches gave up on me so far. I know I can do great things within my interests of creative self expression, but I just don't fit in anywhere but I guess I have to fake it and hope SOMEone is fooled? I don't even have that much "life experience" at age 40 because I'm special needs.
- —Guest Jon
- How would someone discribe your character? Have you ever worked in a multicultural environment?
- —Guest suzan
Purchasing Job Interview Question
- How do you decide if you need a contract for a purchase or not?
- —Guest saikiran
- If I was to call your last employer and ask for one word to describe you what will they say and why? I was laid off from my last job. The working environment and the relationship with my manager was not as its best prior to being laid off.
- What would you do if your Supervisor ask you to finish a project and you know he is 100% wrong about something how would you handle it?
- —Guest Jessy1122
A Question I Can't Answer
- "Why were you let go from last position?" This question makes me feel like I failed at that sales position. The truth is, I brought in approximately 9 million dollars of quotations. The owner quoted everything too high or not at all. He blamed me for not having been awarded the purchase order. This place I worked for was having me run wild throughout a 200 mile radius, bringing in all types of quotes, but we were never capitalizing. We were not competitive in price. I have been told we were 50% too high. I have been told we were 2 - 3 times too high. That has made me look bad when looking for another position. I am a good sales person. How do you answer this question without bad-mouthing your previous employer?
- —Guest Charles
- what is your ambition? What do you see yourself in next five years? What salary do you want to offer? What motivate you?
- —Guest Bongani
- What would you do if you have conflict with a team member?
- —Guest What would you do if you have conflict w
What kind of risk have you taken?
- Tell me a time that you take a risk and what was the result of the outcome? It is for a banking question..
- —Guest Jessy1122
- You have two task which needs to be done by a certain deadline. However, you took a little too long to complete the first one so you don't have enough time to complete the second one. How would you handle this?
- —Guest Jeff Yeoh
- Have you ever worked within a team environment? If so, provide us with the function and interaction within the team.
- —Guest Mz.Chau