Where do you see yourself?
- where do you see yourself 5 or 10 years down the line?
- —Guest ajeet kumar
Tell Me About An Idea
- Describe a time when you came up with an idea that you had to obtain a buy-in for.
- —Guest Chaiks
- How would you relate your key competencies to this position?
the Training Department
- How does the training department contribute to the business?
- —Guest noura
- 1. Briefly describe your ideal job. 2. What are your three target position in our company? 3. Why did you choose this career? 4. What goals do you have in your career? 5. How do you plan to achieve these goals? 6. When were you most satisfied in your job? 7. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure? 8. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were the repercussions? 9. Do you have reference list? 8. Why do you want to work here? 10. Give us details of your present Employment Status. 11. What is your Future Plans for the Company if Permanently Employed? 13. What salary are you seeking? 14. How much are you earning now as take home pay? 14. Will you work for the progress of the organization? 15. How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
- —Guest MMM
Good animal noises?
- "Can you make any good animal noises?" The firm had nothing to do with animals.
Provide additional information regarding
- My goal is to obtain a full time position with opportunities to advance my job skills as needed. I have experience in Microsoft office Suite; plus 1 Year 2 Months with the Parks & Recreation Department. I am seeking a full time, permanent position. I am a people person with a pleasant personality and enjoy working for and with the public. I am a hard dedicated worker with the necessary willingness to learn and grow. You will find my work ethics beneficial.
- —Guest unknown
Interview Questions I Didn't Like
- 1. Would you rather try a lot of way-out teaching strategies or would you rather try to perfect the approaches which work best for you? Explain your position. 2. Do you like to teach with an overall plan in mind for the year, or would you rather just teach some interesting things and let process determine the results? Explain your position. 3. If there were absolutely no restrictions placed upon you, what would you most want to do in life? 4. How do you go about deciding what it is that should be taught in your class? 5. When you have some free time, what do you enjoy doing the most? 6. How do you go about finding what students are good at? There are 7 more similar questions for the paper application. Some of these are poorly written (how do you go about) and this in itself dampens my interest in the district.
- How do you keep current and informed about your job and the industries that you have worked in?
- —Guest dixie
My definition of teamwork is
- To work together as a team. To be able to cooperate with one another and share different ideas and opinions about certain aspects. To also respect other people and give each other support and guideance.
- —Guest Whats your definition of teamwork
What Would You Do?
- What would you do if you saw 2 of your co-workers arguing or fighting?
- —Guest Handle Situation
What will you do with your first salary?
- I have answer it with a list of the things which I am going to buy for my family members.
- —Guest Rohit Kumar
- What would you handle a situation if you saw two of your co-workers arguing or fighting?
- —Guest Handle Situation
Choosing an animal
- What animal would you choose acoording to your personality?
What have you learned most?
- what have you learnt most from educational life and why this is important to you at job?
- —Guest mohd shareef