Everyone who is job searching should have an elevator speech (a quick summary of your skills and qualifications) ready to present. Read sample elevator speeches shared by About.com readers and add your own elevator speech to our list. Share a Elevator Speech
Interior Design Grad
- I am a creative and motivated individual, with a passion for interior design, seeking to contribute my unique perspective to a team in the design industry. I graduated from Waukesha County Technical College in 2012 with my associate’s degree in interior design. I have several years of experience in fields which require a creative eye and assure you I would be an excellent addition to your team.
- —Guest stela2890
- I would like to apply and apply my skills to the daily business operational process as well as keep seeking more efficient methods in order to maximize productivity.
- —Guest IÑAKI
- It's best to use real examples. You can start with "Do you mind if I give you a quick example of my work? "
- —Guest Malini
Lecturer of ECE
- Imagine being presented with a small gift, wrapped in newspaper, seemingly insignificant but when you do open it up, it's exactly what you wanted: a great mind with 11 years of teaching experience and a passion for learning that propels even the most reluctant student to want to achieve what is best for themselves and the impressionable young minds they are about to impact.
- —Guest L Latty
- Hello my name is xxxxxx I am a father, a 10 point veteran, and one of the best network specialist for hire in the market today! I have lots of experience in the information technology field, experience working with IDPS (Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems), and I am currently working on my bachelor’s degree in computer information technology with a focus on network management. I can help lower cost of system maintenance with by utilizing the best network management techniques to suite your company’s needs; additionally, I can maintain and modify existing networks to help them operate more efficiently. This will greatly reduce the down time of your in house and outbound network connections, and greatly reduce the operating cost of your business. Give me a chance to show you what I can do, and I promise that I won’t let you down.
- —Guest Joshua D. Lashbrooks
- Hello, my name is Bridget Hainline. I have over 16 years of clerical experience. I was impressed with your website and your over 80 years of experience in the insurance field.
- —Guest bh
- Hi, my name is Asif. I am attending school for BS CIS in Network Security. This program is designed to deal with all kind of security issues, network administration and network technician as well. I will be glad to work with you. Thank you!
- —Guest Asif
Business Management Graduate
- Hello, My name is Tunisia Tucker. I'm a college graduate with a Associates Degree in Business Management. I'm looking for an opportunity in this position. I like to help a company succeed in managing and providing specific services to clients everywhere.
- —Guest Tunisia
- Nice to meet you. My name is Ahmed. I am experienced in the field of Finance. I can help you making a profitable decisions in your personal finance such as saving on taxes, maintaining all types of bank accounts, savings, checking and mortgage. I also can design a program for new staffers to prepare them for work and handling their responsibilities. I am always proud to see my superiors pleased and satisfied with my performance and achievement. Wishing you all all the best. Thank you and have a good day.
- —Guest Ahmed
IT service Technician
- I have 3 years experience in IT support with average technical expertise. As a determined professional it would be pleasure to mobilize my creativity and technicality to a potential employer.
- —Guest Sizwe Vincent Mbuli
- I'm financial advisor with 3 years of experience. I enjoy meeting people and explaining how I can help them organise their personal finances -- saving money, saving taxes and achieving financial security.
- —Guest Megha Shakya
- The pitch: "I like to shine from behind the scenes. I am an office support professional with experience managing Marketing Programs and Initiatives for the manufactured consumer products industry. Being the people person that I am, I enjoy being hands-on in getting to know what the customer wants/needs and then working within company guidelines to make it happen. If you have the time, I'd be thrilled to share more about my background."
- —Guest Becky Cerrito
Automotive Embedded Software Developer
- Developer worked with automotive communication protocols like CAN, MOST and Flexray resulting in X by Wire systems. Using freewares like linux, OSG, OpenGLES developed vendor and user configurable digital instrument cluster. Having the strong knowledge of embedded C,C++ on windows, linux and QNX Neutrino operating systems.
- —Guest Sanjeev S R
Business Development Executive
- I'm a business development executive with experience in management, team leadership, and territory expansion. I have a proven ability to generate revenue and I'm a terrific talent manager. If you have the time, I'd be thrilled to share more about my background.
- —Guest Exec
- I have over 10 years of product management experience delivering comprehensive web-based business management systems and high quality web-based products. I'd be thrilled to provide details on the projects I've worked on, if you'd like the details.
- —Guest Jonathan Hitchson
- I'm a high caliber recruiter with ten years of experience recruiting for all levels of sales reps and sales and marketing management professionals. I'm seeking an opportunity to leverage that experience to help a company succeed in providing recruiting services to the pharmaceutical industry.
- —Guest Michaela