Review sample answers to the interview question "How would you describe yourself?" When you respond, keep in mind the type of position you are interviewing for, the company culture, and the work environment. Your answer should help show the interviewer why you're a match for the job and for the company.
- I'm a people person. I really enjoy meeting and working with a lot of different people.
- I'm a perfectionist. I pay attention to all the details, and like to be sure that everything is just right.
- I'm a creative thinker. I like to explore alternative solutions to problems and have an open mind about what will work best.
- I'm efficient and highly organized. This enables me to be as productive as possible on the job.
- I enjoy solving problems, troubleshooting issues, and coming up with solutions in a timely manner.
More Interview Questions About You
Here are more common interview questions that you'll be asked about you, along with sample answers and tips on how to respond.
Job Interview Questions and Answers
Interview Questions and Answers
Typical job interview questions and sample answers.
Interview Questions to Ask
Questions for candidates for employment to ask the interviewer.