Here are sample interview answers about weaknesses, along with advice on the best way to answer these types of questions.
Answers to Interview Questions About Weaknesses
- What is your greatest weakness?
- How do you plan to overcome your weaknesses?
- What is your greatest weakness? (administrative/office position)
- What is your greatest weakness? (entry level position)
- What do people criticize about you?
- What problems have you had at work?
- When was the last time you were angry? What happened?
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
More Answers / Share Your Interview Answer
How would you answer this question? Read more answers and share your best answer to What is Your Greatest Weakness?
Interview Questions About Strengths and Weaknesses
On a related note, also be prepared to answer interview questions about your strengths. Here are interview questions related to your strengths, weaknesses, challenges, and accomplishments, along with examples of answers. Do tailor your responses to fit your personal circumstances.
Job Interview Questions
More job interview questions you may be asked, including common job interview questions, tough interview questions, and the best answers for many typical interview questions.
Interview Articles and Advice