Writing a thank you letter after a job interview is a must! In fact, some employers think less of those interviewees who fail to follow-up promptly. Here's information on writing thank you letters plus thank you letter samples.
Sending Thank You Letters
Plan to send out your thank you letters or thank you notes as soon as possible (preferably within 24 hours) after your interviews. If time is of the essence, it's appropriate to send an email thank you letter or to make a thank you phone call.
Thank You Letter Examples
Here are thank you letter samples applicable to a variety of employment-related situations. Take some time to edit the thank you letter you choose, so it reflects your personality and your interest in the new job.
Thank You Letter Format and Template
Thank You Letter Samples
- Sample Thank You Letter for a Job Interview
- Sample General Thank You Letter
- Sample Follow-Up Thank You Letter Example
- Sample Follow-Up / Thank You Letter After a Job Interview
- Sample Thank You Letter Requesting a Second Interview
- Sample Thank You Letter After a Second Interview
- Thank You Letter Sent After a Group Interview
- Sample Interview Thank You Letter for Employees
- Personal Thank You Letter
- Thank You Letter for an Introduction
- Thank You Letter for a Referral
- Sample Letter Thanking a Prospective Co-Worker
Email Thank You Message Examples
- Sample Email Thank You Note
- Sample Phone Interview Thank You Email Message
- Sample Formatted Email Thank You Message
Thank You Letters - Specific Positions
- Sample Administrative Position Thank You Letter
- Thank You Letter for an Internship Interview
- Thank You Letter for an Internship
- Thank You Letter for Internship Experience and Career Advice
- Sample Internship Thank You Letter
- Sample Merchandiser Position Thank You Letter
- Sample Nurse Position Thank You Letter
- Sample Social Work Position Thank You Letter
- Sample Summer Job Thank You Letter
- Sample Thank You Letter for a Volunteer Interview
Thank You for Job Search Help Letters
- New Job Announcement and Thank You Letter - Networking Contact
- New Job Announcement and Thank You for Referral
- Sample Thank You Letter for Job Search Help
- Sample Letter of Appreciation
- Sample Thank You Letter for an Informational Interview
- Sample Networking Thank You Letter
- Referral Thank You Letter
- Sample Thank You Letter for a Referral
Types of Thank You Notes
Sample Thank You Notes
Handwritten thank you notes always make a good impression. Here is a selection of personalized, classic, formal, and modern thank you notes designed to impress.
- Interview Thank You Note Example
- Basic Thank You Note Example
- Job Interview Thank You Note Example
- Classic Thank You Note
- Calligraphy Thank You Note
- Formal Thank You Note
- Modern Thank You Note
- Personal Thank You Note With Name
- Photo Thank You Note
Job Offer Thank You Letters
- Sample Thank You Letter for a Job Offer
- Job Rejection Letter (Thank you for job offer)
- Job Rejection Letter Sample (Thank you for job offer)
More Thank You Letter Examples
Thank you letter and thank you note examples to send via email or mail, including thank you letters to follow up after a job interview, to thank a contact, and to accept or reject a job offer. In addition, here are thank you quotes you can use to create your own personal thank you notes and letters.
Thank You Letter Tips
Writing Thank You Letters
How to write a thank you letter including who to thank, what to write, and when to write an employment-related thank you letter.
Job Interview Thank You Letter Tips
Group interview letters, timing, proofing, and more employment thank you letter suggestions.
Thank You Letters
Thank you letter suggestions, samples, and other job search correspondence.
Free Job Search Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest job search advice, tips, and news. Sign up for our free newsletter today!
Please Note: These samples are provided for guidance only. The provided information, including samples and examples, is not guaranteed for accuracy or legality. Letters and other correspondence should be edited to fit your personal situation.