Real Estate Finance Intern, Raymond Charles Incorporated, Trenton,
NJ, Summer 2009
• Budgeted operating expenses and determined rent schedule through rent
• Performed comparative analysis of operating expenses in Excel
• Utilized centralized rent roll to verify monthly rental remittance
from invoices for accuracy.
• Summarized lease document for legal abstract and Lease Management
Computer Assistant, Center for Information Technology Services,
XYZ College, 2007-2009
• Answered students’ questions regarding issues with PowerPoint, Excel,
and Microsoft Word
Data Entry, Wall Street Investment Assistance, New York, NY,
Winter Break 2008
• Requested and verified dividend reclassification information from
fund company executives.
• Entered data received on WIA’s database.
PriceFly Airlines Project, Accounting Course, XYZ College, Fall
• Calculated liquidity, solvency and profitability ratios of Southwest
Airlines for 2006-2007 fiscal years.
• Analyzed ratios to determine trends, and used Excel spreadsheet to
exhibit these trends.
Data and Systems Department Assistant, New York Journal, New
York, NY, Summer 2006
• Assisted computer operators with payroll and sales administration
data encoded tapes.
Assistant Supervisor, K.T. Shuttle & Tours, Fairbanks, AK,
• Calculated profits and used Excel spreadsheet to create invoices for
tour company vouchers.
• Coordinated arrivals and departures of tourists, and provided information
Resident Assistant, Office of Residential Life, XYZ College,
• Organize weekly study breaks, and counsel students on academic and
• Work with Campus Safety and other offices to provide safe environment
Math Tutor / Grader, Mathematics Department, XYZ College, 2005-2006
• Helped students develop quantitative skills in calculus math classes.
• Assisted calculus professor by grading student homework each week.
Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Lexis/Nexis, Netscape,
and Mathematicas 3.0