If you have a contact person that you are writing to, the letter should be addressed to him or her. Your letters need an appropriate greeting and closing. Each paragraph of your letter should be focused and include detailed information on why you are writing. In the final paragraph of your letter thank the person you are writing to for considering your request.
Don't forget to include your contact information - full name, address, phone number, and email address - so it's easy for the reader to connect with you.
Here are sample letter formats including cover letters, business letters, resignation letters, reference letters, thank you letters, networking letters, and letters for a variety of other employment related scenarios.
- Email Thank You Message
- Business Letter Format Example
- Formatted Cover Letter Example
- Job Offer Acceptance Letter Example
- Letter of Interest Format
- Sample Cover Letter Template
- Email Message Format
- Reference Letter Format
- Sample Resignation Email Message
- Resignation Letter Example
- Thank You Letter Format Example
- Personal Reference Letter Example
- Graphic Index
- Text Index