When you are applying for a part-time position a typical job interview question is "What can you contribute to this company?"
- I'm a hard worker with the experience to get things done efficiently.
- I can be flexible with my hours to fill in where you need me.
- I can contribute my organizational skills and my ability to work well in a group.
- I can bring my personal experience and open minded perspective to interact positively with clients.
- My previous work experience included innovation in many areas (ie: QA, scheduling, HR, client relations) applicable to this company.
Job Interview Questions and Answers
More Part Time Interview Questions and Answers
Typical part time job interview questions and sample answers you can use to prepare for a part time job interview.
Interview Questions to Ask
Questions for candidates for employment to ask the interviewer.
Read More: More Interview Questions About You