To Change MySpace Privacy Settings
- Login or Click on Home if you are already signed in
- Click on My Account
Users Can Change Settings for:
- IM (Instant Message Privacy)
To Change Your Settings
Select the privacy options you want for your profile and for your MySpace IM.
Privacy Options for Your MySpace Profile:
- My Friends Only
- Anyone 18 and over
Privacy Options for MySpace IM:
- If you want IM automatically enabled/disabled when you sign into your account
- Everyone can see when you are on IM
- Only IM and MySpace friends can see when you are on IM
- Only IM friends can see when you are on IM
Privacy Settings Can be Changed so:
- Users must know your email address or last name to contact you.
- Comments to your profile, blog, or photos are reviewed by you before they are posted.
- Your online status is hidden from other users.
- • You can select who views your profile updates.
- Users cannot email links to your photos from the site.
- Only your friends can post comments on your blog entries.