Here are examples of follow up letters to send after an interview, and to follow up on a resume or a job application you have submitted.
Follow Up Letter Samples
- Email Follow Up Letter Sample
- Follow Up Letter - After Being Rejected
- Follow Up Letter - Job Application
- Follow Up Note With More Information on Qualifications
- Follow Up / Thank You Letter for a Job Interview
- Follow Up Letter Requesting a Second Interview
- Follow Up Letter - After Being Turned Down for a Job
- Influence Letter Sample
- Influence Letter Example - Email
- Job Fair Follow Up Letter
- Missing an Interview Apology Sample
- Networking Event Follow Up Letter
- Resume Follow Up Letter
- Follow Up Letter Template
How To Follow Up
Writing Thank You Letters
How to write a thank you letter including who to thank, what to write, and when to write an employment-related thank you letter.
How to Follow Up After Submitting a Resume
You've sent a resume to a company you'd like to interview with and you haven't heard back right away. What do you do next?
Job Interview Follow Up Tips
You have just left a job interview and it's a position you would love to get. What can you do next to help ensure that you get a second interview or a job offer?
Should You (or Shouldn't You) Follow Up After Sending a Resume
There isn't an easy answer, to the question of whether you should follow up after submitting a resume.
Please Note: These samples are provided for guidance only. The provided information, including samples and examples, is not guaranteed for accuracy or legality. Letters and other correspondence should be edited to fit your personal situation.