There are questions that employers commonly ask at job interviews and it's important to be prepared to respond to those interview questions. You don't need to memorize an answer, but do think about what you're going to say, so you're not put on the spot during the job interview.
Review the top 10 interview questions you'll most likely be asked at a job interview, plus the best answers. Also, review the other questions you may be asked, so you're prepared to ace the interview.
Top 10 Interview Questions
- What is your greatest strength? - Best Answers
- What is your greatest weakness? - Best Answers
- How do you handle stress and pressure? - Best Answers
- Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it. - Best Answers
- How do you evaluate success? - Best Answers
- Why are you leaving or have left your job? - Best Answers
- Why do you want this job? - Best Answers
- Why should we hire you? - Best Answers
- What are your goals for the future? - Best Answers
- Tell me about yourself. - Best Answers
More Interview Questions
Top 10 Behavioral Interview Questions
Here's a list of the top ten behavioral interview questions you may be asked during a job interview.
Job Interview Questions and Answers
Common job interview questions, plus sample answers you can use to practice for a job interview.
Difficult Interview Questions
These are some of the more difficult interviews you may be expected to respond to during a job interview.
Interview Questions Employers Should Not Ask
There are some interview questions that hiring managers should not ask during a job interview. Here are questions that shouldn't be asked during a job interview and how to respond.