Answers to Nursing Interview Questions
- Why did you choose nursing as a career?
- How has your training prepared you for a nursing career?
- Why are you interested in working here?
- Do you have any professional affiliations?
- How do you feel you can help you patients?
- How do you handle stress on the job?
- How do you stay current with medical findings and practices?
- How would you deal with rude doctor?
- How would you handle a patient who constantly complains about pain?
- - How would you handle a patient who complains about everything?
- How would you handle a family who is not happy with a patient's care?
- What would you do if your replacement didn't arrive?
- Would you become a doctor if you had the opportunity?
- Are you organized?
- Do you prefer to work alone, or as part of a team?
- What do you find the most difficult about being a nurse?
- What do you find most rewarding about being a nurse?
What to Wear to a Nursing Interview
What should you wear to a nursing interview? Should you wear scrubs or standard interview attire? Learn more about this frequently asked question.
Nursing Jobs: How to Get a Job as a Nurse
Interview Articles and Advice