- I would try to find out exactly what the problem was, and evaluate if there was something I could do to make it right.
- I would ask the customer to explain the problem to me so that I could make sure that they spoke with someone who could help them immediately.
- I believe that when a customer is angry, they most often have a reason to be. I would reassure them that I would like to help them in any way possible to rectify the problem, and that if they would explain what happened, it would be my priority to help them solve it, or put them in touch with someone who could help them.
More Call Center Job Interview Questions
Here are more call center job interview questions along with a selection of answers you can use as a starting point for your own responses.
More Interview Answers About Leaving Your Job
More interview answers to use when you quit your job, resigned, were fired, laid-off, or otherwise left your job.
Job Interview Articles and Advice
- Temporary Jobs
- Temporary Agencies
- How to Find a Temp Agency
- Temporary Job Interview Questions and Answers