A letter of interest, also known as a letter of inquiry or prospecting letter, is sent to companies that may be hiring, but, haven't listed a specific job opening to apply for.
Your letter of interest should contain information on why the company interests you and why your skills and experience would be an asset to the company. Also provide information on how you can be contacted if the company is interested in following up with you.
Take a look at these tips for how to write a letter of interest and review these sample letters of interest, inquiry letters, and letters of introduction to get ideas for your own letters.
Prospecting Letters, Letters of Inquiry and Letter of Interest Examples
- Letter of Interest Example
- Sample Letter of Interest
- Letter of Interest / Prospecting Letter
- Letter of Inquiry Example
- Letter of Inquiry Example for Entry Level Jobs
- Sample Information Request Letter
- Sample Introduction Letter
- Sample Email Letter of Inquiry
- Sample Networking Letter - Requesting a Meeting
- Sample Referral Letter
- Referral Letter Example
- Value Proposition Letter Example
- Value Proposition Letter Sample (Cold Call)
- Sample Email Cover Letter Inquiring About Job Openings
- Email Cover Letter Sample
- Sample Formatted Email Cover Letter Message
- Email Job Application Message Example
- Email Cover Letter Sample With Attached Resume
- Email Cover Letter Sample With Resume Included
- Sample Cover Letter With Salary History
- Sample Cover Letter With Salary Requirements
- Sample Email Cover Letter - Part-Time Job
Cover Letter Templates and FormatTemplates you can personalize to write your own cover letters for teaching positions.
- Cover Letter Format
- Cover Letter Layout
- Cover Letter Template
- Email Cover Letter Template
- Microsoft Word Cover Letter Templates
Cover Letter Articles and Advice