An inquiry letter, also known as a prospecting letter or letter of interest, is sent to companies that may be hiring, but, haven't advertised job openings.
Inquiry letters can be send via mail or email. However, sometimes a mailed written letter can make more of an impression than an email message which may not be opened.
Inquiry letters should contain information on why the company interests you and why your skills and experience would be an asset to the company. Also provide information on how you will follow-up and your contact information.
Here's information on inquiry letter writing plus examples of inquiry letters.
Inquiry Letter Examples
- Inquiry Letter Example
- Letter of Inquiry Example for Entry Level Jobs
- Sample Email Letter of Inquiry
- Letter of Interest Example
- Letter of Interest / Prospecting Letter
- Sample Letter of Interest
- Value Proposition Letter
- Value Proposition Letter Sample (Cold Call)
Email Letter of Inquiry Examples
- Sample Email Cover Letter Inquiring About Job Openings
- Email Cover Letter Sample
- Sample Formatted Email Cover Letter Message
- Email Job Application Message Example
- Email Cover Letter Sample With Attached Resume
- Email Cover Letter Sample With Resume Included
- Sample Cover Letter With Salary History
- Sample Cover Letter With Salary Requirements
- Sample Email Cover Letter - Part-Time Job
Cover Letter Templates and Format
Templates you can personalize to write your own cover letters.
- Cover Letter Format
- Cover Letter Layout
- Cover Letter Template
- Email Cover Letter Template
- Microsoft Word Cover Letter Templates
Cover Letter Articles and Advice