Extrapolate Essential Data
- Proved that product quality issue was not due to equipment processing parameters. Product design team discovered fault in their print test methods.
- Evaluated trends of real time data on AFG grinder. Proactive identification of problem prevented coarse particle contamination.
Utilize Subject Matter Expertise to Influence Management Decisions
- Determined capital project would need to be undertaken pro-actively to avoid having to use our business resumption plan in the event of catastrophic failure. Company will save about 1 million dollars.
- Created viable process for extrusion, during new product development, with no start-up difficulties.
Effective Communication Throughout the Organization
- Implemented safety related information to senior staff, peers and subordinates.
- Frequently requested to explain processing issues involving extruder and batching processes.
- Provided technical information to senior management as well as operational information to the process operators and managers on the floor.
Senior Process Engineer / Technical Support, 2005 – Present
Process Engineer / Technical Support, 2000 – 2005
Technical Professional, 1997 – 2000
Halogen Energy Services
BS Chemical Engineering, 1996
University of Missouri – Rolla, Rolla, MO
Graduate level coursework towards an MBA with Financial Emphasis
Organizational Communication, The Economic Environment, Management of Organizational Behavior, Accounting & Finance Environment, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management and Administration, Legal Environment of Management, Ethics & Management from a Christian Perspective, Strategic Management, Management Seminar – Entrepreneurship, Managerial Accounting
Southern Nazarene University, Bethany, OK
Xerox – Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
ISO 9001:2000 – Internal Audits for
Confined Space Entry Rescue
Fire Service Training, Oklahoma State University