Glassdoor.com has spent some time going through the thousands of interview questions shared by job candidates to come up with a list of the Top 25 Oddball Interview Questions. Here's this year's list:
- If you could throw a parade of any caliber through the Zappos office, what type of parade would it be?
- How lucky are you and why?
- If you were a pizza delivery man, how would you benefit from scissors?
- If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
- If you were on an island and could only bring three things, what would you bring?
- If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?
- Do you believe in Bigfoot?
- Why is a tennis ball fuzzy?
- What is your least favorite thing about humanity?
- How would you use Yelp to find the number of businesses in the U.S.
- How honest are you?
- How many square feet of pizza are eaten in the U.S. each year?
- Can you instruct someone how to make an origami 'cootie catcher' with just words?
- If you were 80 years old, what would you tell your children?
- You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why? - Urban Outfitters Sales Associate interview. More Urban Outfitters interview questions.
- How does the internet work?
- If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you and why?
- What's the color of money?
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
- What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
- How many snow shovels sold in the U.S. last year?
- It's Thursday; we're staffing you on a telecommunications project in Calgary, Canada on Monday. Your flight and hotel are booked; your visa is ready. What are
- Describe to me the process and benefits of wearing a seatbelt.
- Have you ever been on a boat?
Not sure how you would respond? Check out the details on the Top 25 Oddball Interview Questions, including answers from applicants who had to figure out what to say.
Image Copyright Glassdoor.com