I'm always thrilled when I get email from job seekers (who now have job offers) thanking me for the interview questions and answers I have listed. They mention that the sample answers were really helpful during their interviews.
In addition to some thank yous, I've also received suggestions for the tough interview questions list, including a suggestion on what to say when you are asked What you would do if the boss is 100% wrong?. Answering questions like this can be tricky, so it's good to take a look at advice on how to answer before you go on an interview.
Do you have a really good answer, or two, that you'd like to include on our lists of interview questions and answers? Take a look at more good interview answers and add your interview question to the lists of best interview answers:
- Toughest interview questions
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What are you passionate about?
- What would you ask the interviewer?
Difficult interview questions, to date, include:
- •We unplugged that clock on the wall. Why did we do that?
- Would you lie for the company?
- How do you explain a database to a child?
- If you were a car, what type of car would you be?
- What did you see about this company that convinced you that you would want to work here?
Image Copyright DWlabsInc.