From the article: Job Interview Question: Why Should We Hire You?
Why should we hire you? Read answers and share your answer to the common interview question "Why should we hire you?" Share Your Answer
Know What You are Applying For
- You should hire me because I have a background in ---, experience with ---, and expertise in ---, as evidenced in my resume. (In other words, you should know what they are looking for and market yourself as exactly that).
- —Guest Guestzmzm
Competitive to be the Best
- You should hire me because there are a lot of things to be proven about this job, and for that i can be a productive and a very competitive employee and I welcome the opportunity to develop my skills and ability.
- —Guest mharz
- My resume speaks for itself. I am certified in my area. I have excellent recommendations from previous clients and most of my clients are considered Giants in their field. I am bringing with me the best practices from my last clients along with their satisfaction with my work. I have the ability to adapt. Each time I changed clients or changed project with the same clients - there is a tremendous amount of research/ learning involved to bring myself up to speed. I am used to getting out of my comfort zone whenever needed. I belong to the family of teacher and take great joy in sharing knowledge. Above all, I take great pride in what I deliver. The work I performed, the solutions I propose, the training I delivered all creates my legacy. I strongly believe that contributions of smart and hardworking employees makes the company great.
- —Guest A. Mirza
Over and Above
- Why not? I am the single person who adds the most value to the company - I am highly versatile and motivated to drive the project forward, and more importantly, I bring initiative to the company. I will go outside the requirements, and unite the company with my experienced leadership.
- —Guest Why not? I am the single person who
Willing and Capable
- I am the best candidate for this job because I am highly motivated with a compassion for understanding in all aspects of a job. This drive is what allows me to differentiate myself for other candidates. I am also very inquisitive, which allows me to feed my ability for perfection. I would be most pleased to join your company and share your vision for success.
- —Guest Tg
- You should hire me because I have an educational background in the field that I will apply to your company's success.
- —Guest myleen yabut
- I am the single person who adds the most value to the company - I am highly versatile and motivated to drive the project forward, and more importantly, I bring initiative to the company. I will go outside the requirements, and unite the company with my experienced leadership.
- —Guest asdf
Break the Tradition. Stop the Cliche.
- I know answers that you will expect from me. That I am best or I am willing to learn. I just want to be different and confident at the same time. So my answer will be: Why shouldn't you?
- —Guest Tristan Noel
- You should hire me because I know I can be great in this job, this is my passion and have a piece in my heart. For me to follow my dreams and most of all I want my parents to be proud of me and give back for all the hard work they do for me to able to finish my study.
- —Guest lia
You'll Regret It if You Don't
- I am not the perfect person but i will do the best I can to get the job done better than you expected. If you don't hire me then you will regret it because you lost the opportunity to be proud of my abilities at work.
- —Guest mary
- Although I have no experience I feel like you should hire me because I am willing to learn and I'm serious about learning. Secondly, I am very creative and interactive which describe my leadership and team working capabilities. Last but not least, I learn very quickly and adjust to how things are done.
- —Guest jasmine
I am the Best
- You should hire me because I am the best. I am reliable. I will do the task given to me to the best of my ability. I am not afraid to learn new things to further develop my ability and skills.
- —Guest daneth
- Any one of the people that you are interviewing for this position can do the job. What I bring is the desire to do it to the best of my ability, and the ability to do it extremely well. I have four brothers and sisters. My elder brother and sister are retired- both millionaires before they were 40 who started from zero. My younger sister is earning $150,000 a year and has been promoted four times in the last three years, my younger brother just started his first full time job 6 months ago, and I have just heard that he has been selected as outstanding performer of the quarter from a field of 500 staff. Now, whether you believe in nature or nurture, you have very reason to believe that I am of the same stock. I have a strong desire to excel, and I believe that you are seeking excellence.
- —Guest Mark
Give Customers What They Need
- Because I believe in my skills and ability are more than sufficient to handle the demands and needs of the customers.
- —Guest sombrino,junie
- Because first of all I believe that this job is suitable for me, second is because I know that this job can help me to ensure myself a better future and lastly is because I need this job to help not only myself but all of the people who trusts my ability, including my family.
- —Guest Guest Mark
1-15 of 433Next