More Interview Answers
- Why Should We Hire You?
- Why Should We Hire You Instead of the Other Applicants?
- Top 10 Interview Questions
I Can and Will
- I will bring something new to any meeting, something a bit deeper. I’m also reliable, and will get any task you set me done. In fact, I will try to do any task better then people expect of me. If I’m not satisfied with something, I can and will do it again until it turns out the way I want it to.
- —Guest Elmdawn
- You should hire me because I am hardworking, sincere and adaptable, and I'm willing to meet the challenges of any situation.
- —Guest dave
Take the Risk
- I believe the right question is why you don't take the risk if you believe in your potential as my supervisor.
- —Guest Abdelhameed
Smart and Confident - Sales
- I believe I am the one you are looking for. I am a hard and fast learner, which will expedite the training period and I am an extremely motivated individual who pays attention to detail. I always make sure my work is complete and accurate. I am also an ambitious person and I desire to be among the best in my field and I want the best for your company. I believe that my customer service background matches the Sales Consultant position I am applying for and given the opportunity, I will prove myself to you. Kind Regards,
- —Guest Oeyesea - BK
Working Smarter and Harder
- Hard and smart work are the key factors with me. If we collaborated, my experience would give a boost to the company's efficiency and would take the targets of the company to highest level.
- —Guest IKRAM
- I'm a hard worker. I pay attention into details and I always make sure my work is done and accurate. I'm an eager to learn and I'm dedicated to my work, I believe that my educational background matches with the current position am applying for, and given an opportunity, I will prove my self to you. Regards
- —Guest joyous
- You should hire me because I am a fast learner, which will facilitate the training period; I am motivated and I have the background that corresponds to this position. Also I am an ambitious person, and I have the desire to be among the best in my field, and I want to be the best with your company.
- —Guest A young woman
- You should hire me because I am the one you are looking for. I have a great abiliity to learn fast and I will contribute to growth of your company. Choose me.
- —Guest chandan
Best Answer for Why Hire Me
- I have experience in this field and now I 've proved my knowledge in this interview.
- —Guest Manikandan
Eager to Learn
- Although this is a new company for me, I have experience that matches many of the requested job qualifications and am willing to make an effort to learn all I can about your company. I make it a point to ask questions about information I do not know and I keep a log of notes to refer back to. I believe if given the opportunity I will not disappoint you.
- —Guest Daneen K
I Can Prove My Worth
- You should hire me because I passed all the training the company has provided me. I believe that applying what i've learned is the best way to show what I've learned and you should hire me because I'm confident that I can prove to you that the company was right in giving me training.
- —Guest guest james
- You should hire me because I'm a skilled person who can help the growth of the company.
- —Guest genious
Mature, Reliable, and Responsible
- I know that getting job is hard for 13 year olds, but I just want to earn some money for once instead of asking my father for 50 things. I think you should hire me because I'm a fast learner. I love to learn new things. Plus, if I did something wrong, I would take full responsibility for my actions. I'm really mature for my age. My dad has seen an improvement, friends, family, etc. I just hope to finally get a job at something so I don't have to waste my dad's money all the time. (And I feel really bad most of the time.) I stay on task 100% of the time if someone has given me a chore or a job. A lot of people are always saying, "13 year olds rarely get jobs because of their age." The way I look at it, is that age is just a number. Wouldn't everyone like to see what that child's "number" can prove to you? I'm really looking forward to this.
- —Guest Megan Michaels
Ask Yourself the Question
- From the moment the security guard welcomed me at the door, to the time spent with you discussing this position, you have been interviewing me. My resume and skills set speak for themselves. The real question is do you believe I am the right person for this job.? I believe that I have shown you what I have to offer and if you and your team believe I am the right person then you have your answer.
- —Guest DON FLASCAL
- You should hire me because I think I can manage this job, and I have the ability and knowledge that suit me for this job.
- —Guest rhona