From the article: Job Interview Question: Why Should We Hire You?
Why should we hire you? Read answers and share your answer to the common interview question "Why should we hire you?" Share Your Answer
Passion for Business
- I'm working in a core area of business. Because of my passion for business, even though I have debts, I saved money and started my dad's business. If I get the opportunity, I will do my best.
- —Guest Rajapandian
- I can help work to my advantage and will try my best to get the job done. I will help with what ever is needed to work up to what is expected of me.
- —Guest dudet
No need to Prove Myself
- Why you should hire me? Well, I think you know it!!!!
- —Guest Disha
- I think I am because I have achieved a lot of analytical and leadership experience at “X” that I can apply for new strategic projects and always I am looking for fresh challenges. Why am I so sure of that? Because I have lead 4 successful projects and I am really aware of what are the main problems of this company. I know I can perform this job successfully.
- —Guest rbv
- I am willing to enhance my skills, using my talent and ability. I want to prove to all of you that I can perform well and you will never regret that you hired me.
- —Guest bryan
- I am positive-minded and believe in continuous learning and improvement. I also believe in getting out of my comfort zone and achieving the best in whatever I do
- —Guest Kevin Njoroge
- I should be hired because my qualifications and my work experience are perfectly suitable to this job. I am the right person for this job.
- —Guest viquar mohd
Willing to Learn and Self Motivated
- Though I have no experience , I'm a self motivated individual and willing to learn anything. I'll do my best to be an asset of your company.
- —Guest trix
Do Your Research
- You should hire me because I have done my research on your company and I learned that this company is mostly working on ....... You should mention these areas and say that they are is closely related to your abilities and strengths, like leadership.
- —Guest pratyush ku. mohanty
- Maybe because I'm far from being introverted or recalcitrant. I acclimatize easily to any new environment.
- —Guest Hla Helal
- You should hire me because I'm flexible. Flexible in the sense that I can easily cope up with the changes within my environment, can deal with different people and can do tasks beyond the limit of my expertise. This aspect would help me to become a productive employee of your company.
- —Guest Guest Shy_19
- I am optimistic, resilient, creative and timely. I am a people person. These qualities make me an indispensable asset to your company.
- —Guest Amore Rotimi
- You should hire me because I have a passion to deal effectively in the field of my expertise.
- —Guest sheng
- you should hire me because I am a result oriented person, fully dedicated to my work. I am also a person to be trusted, honest and reliable. Team work is my best attribute. Moreover you should not hesitate to hire me, I will do my utmost best to achieve the goal.
- —Guest Aradhna Chand
Have Something To Prove
- Every person you have interviewed can complete the task at hand. They are all educated enough. One thing they all lack is the drive to be the best. I want to prove I am the best at what I do. I am the first person in the office and the last one to leave. I am not afraid to ask questions and learn from every mistake. I never make the same mistake twice. I never have to be told to do something. I have the work ethic of a champion. If you choose not to hire me then you will never know what it feels like to have the perfect employee. I work as efficiently as possible. I triple check everything I do to ensure complete accuracy. I do not get paid to make mistakes which I why I do not make many. I may be an employee but I treat the business like I am the CEO. I don't look at it as a job. Whether or not you hire me is up to you. I guarantee you have never seen an employee like me.
- —Guest Bobby
1-15 of 487Next