Mature, Reliable, and Responsible
- I know that getting job is hard for 13 year olds, but I just want to earn some money for once instead of asking my father for 50 things. I think you should hire me because I'm a fast learner. I love to learn new things. Plus, if I did something wrong, I would take full responsibility for my actions. I'm really mature for my age. My dad has seen an improvement, friends, family, etc. I just hope to finally get a job at something so I don't have to waste my dad's money all the time. (And I feel really bad most of the time.) I stay on task 100% of the time if someone has given me a chore or a job. A lot of people are always saying, "13 year olds rarely get jobs because of their age." The way I look at it, is that age is just a number. Wouldn't everyone like to see what that child's "number" can prove to you? I'm really looking forward to this.
- —Guest Megan Michaels
Ask Yourself the Question
- From the moment the security guard welcomed me at the door, to the time spent with you discussing this position, you have been interviewing me. My resume and skills set speak for themselves. The real question is do you believe I am the right person for this job.? I believe that I have shown you what I have to offer and if you and your team believe I am the right person then you have your answer.
- —Guest DON FLASCAL
- You should hire me because I think I can manage this job, and I have the ability and knowledge that suit me for this job.
- —Guest rhona
I'm the One
- You should hire me because I do believe that I am the person your looking for.
- —Guest cleyriz caliso
Disciplined and Enthusiatic
- You should hire me because I am a very disciplined guy. I have a consistent academic career and I fulfill all your academic requirement. I'd love to work for this company for my future prospects and for the growth of the company as well.
- —Guest madhu gujarathi
I'll be YOUR Boss Someday
- You should hire me because I'm going to buy your company someday, and someday I will not be your employee, I will be the boss of this company.
- —Guest like a sir.
knowledge and experience
- You should hire me because my prior experience and knowledge will be an asset to your company. I am loyal, trustworthy, punctual, flexible and personable.
- —Guest cecilia carson
Best Man for the Job
- You should hire me because I fully understand the qualifications and requirements of the position and I believe that my experience, abilities and enthusiam makes me the best man for the job.
- —Guest poet86
Another Best Man
- You can should hire me because I am the best man for that job.
- —Guest Shaappey
- I have over 15 years of experience developing employees to be promoted to managerial capacities. I have abilities to continously improve operating methods, resulting in saving over $100,000 per year. I also hold OSHA cerificates, and I am one to improve safety awareness which decreased incidents by 26% over a 3 year period.
- —Guest bkpedigo
CSR / TSR response
- You should hire me because I have a unique combination of strong technical skills and the ability to build long term customer relationships.
- —Guest kharu
Ready for Every Task
- You should hire me because I am a flexible person. I am ready for every task that you assign me.
- —Guest bernadith
- You should hire me coz I am the type whose not afraid of new challenges in any situation.
- —Guest Nancy Lemen
- I can work in a challenging environment & I can be valuable tool for my organization growth & to make my organization sucessful.
- —Guest RajyalaxmiKolloju
My Passion for Excellence
- Hire me because im the person for the job. I realize that there are likely other candidates who also have the ability to do this job. yet I bring an additional quality that makes me the best person for the job. My passion for excellence. I am passionately committed to producing truly world class results.
- —Guest Rochel Barit