Old Sat Night Live Sketch
- "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."
- —Guest Stuart Smalley
I Won't Fail
- I was recently asked the question, "Why are you the best person for this job?" My answer was this: "I can't speak for the other candidates because I don't know their qualifications, but I can tell you this: I would never put myself in a position where I think I would fail. I know I can do this job and succeed. If you can tell me why you might think I'm not the best person for this job I'm sure I can address your concerns and help you make a more informed hiring decision."
- —Guest SPHR Certified HR Executive
Right to the Point
- I think I should be hired because I'm a hardworking and I have a good attitude. I'm also effective.
- —Guest Sadam
- You should hire me because I'm not only qualified for this job due to my experiences, but also because of the positive attitudes that I have towards the tasks given to me. I take good care of my responsibilities so if you are giving this position to me, then think of it as a great investment.
- —Guest le fricoah
Earn and Deserve
- Because nothing is deserved, everything is earned. And I'm ready to earn what I deserve.
- —Guest OneTouch
It'd Cost You...
- I bring good things to the table. I am an achiever. I am a hardworking person, but I'm also efficient. I'm not the guy who spends 5 hours on one thing, I'm the guy who spends 5 hours doing 20 things, because I am organized and I know what I'm doing. Finally, I'm a talker and a doer. It'd cost you 10 dollars for me to list another one of my traits--but you can find out for free if you hire me.
- —Guest Mumbles
It's My Dream...
- I am very motivated to do this job- it's my dream. If you hire me, I will do my best to exceed your highest expectations.
- —Guest Saroj Kanta Sahoo
Best Answer Ever
- You should hire me not just because I have the skills but also because I have the potential to develop my skills from experience. I can handle my responsibilities very well.
- —Guest Burrpp
Commited to Quality
- You should hire me because I that my job is done right the first time so that no one has to come in later and fix mistakes. I enjoy my work, start to finish.
- —Guest maggy
Young Candidates Learn Faster
- Often people with experience are selected. Opportunities should be given to young people as well because we can absorb skills faster.
- —Guest drashti
Skills and Ability
- You should hire me because I have the ability to develop my skills. I can handle myself and my responsibilities. I will exceed with your expectations.
- —Guest jane
- You should hire me because I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. And if you don't hire me you'll pretty much making the worst decision of your life.
- —Guest Colby
- Three reasons: I meet deadlines, I deliver on what I promised, and as a result I always make my managers look good.
- —Guest jerome
- You should hire me because I have the intellectual capacity, the talent that God has given to me and lastly I have the personality.. (So it would be your big loss if you deny an applicant like me).
- —Guest Megan
- You have to tell me why i should work for you, because there are many other firms that would want me.
- —Guest Kiddo