What motivates you? Read answers and share your answer to this typical interview question. Share Your Answer
Word of God
- I'm motivated by the word of God and prayer. It encourages my heart and keep me on the right track.
- —Guest mary scott
- For me, my passion / motivation is to become a real singer, so I am motivated by music.
- —Guest kissa marie
Thinking about Ants
- I will get motivated by an ant. We can learn many things from an ant. It searches for an alternate way when it meets an obstacle and it never turns back. It has discipline and foresight. It knows that it won't get food in the rainy season, so it collects the food in advance in summer. Last but not the least, it feels failure is the first step of success. It won't give up until it reaches its goal.
- —Guest Divya
Standing Apart from the Crowd
- I am motivated when I achieve something different, especially when others fail to achieve.
- —Guest kunal jadhav
Recognition for a Job Well Done
- It the honest recognition of a job well done and its a well-placed thank you said with sincerity.
- —Guest Figit
- I want to become better at my job, and I want to help others. I want to be a leader in our field.
- —Guest Assejk
The Extra Mile
- There's something on the inside of me that keeps pushing to expand myself by working harder, smarter, stronger, and more efficiently. If there's an extra mile to go...the strength inside me draws out the willingness and ability to go that extra mile.
- —Guest Stephen
Making People Happy
- People motivate me. I love helping, and making people happy. It brings such satisfaction to see the smile on someone's face after I've just helped them in some way.
- I am always motivated to achieve my goals and to reach our quota, so that my boss will happy and I will be happy, too.
- —Guest myra
Setting Challenging Goals
- I am always motivated by setting goals that are challenging and my determination to achieve those goals.
- —Guest kayla
Role Model - Mom
- I am motivated by my mom. I am proud to say she has achieved a lot for a single parent. She has always been there for me and my sister and for that I would like to thank her.
- —Guest maria
Love what I do
- God first because he put inside me quick hands and feet. Second, I am motivated by my loving husband who always supports me in return.
- —Guest Lol
Achieving Where Others Have Failed
- I am motivated by achieving where others have failed, mostly by achieving my set goals and targets within the alloted time.
- —Guest mugenyo
- I've always been motivated by my family. Without them, I'm nothing. One thing that I say to myself is "be good all the time."
- —Guest wynn
Motivated by Family and Ambitions
- What motivates me is my strong desire to help my family financially and to achieve my own ambitions in life. I like to give all my support and encourage people that lose their hope. I try my best to left their spirit up and become a driving force to them.
- —Guest muy vienne