From the article: Job Interview Question: What Motivates You?
What motivates you? Read answers and share your answer to this typical interview question. Share Your Answer
- I motivated by my elder brother. He always motivates me to do the hard work with systematic rules and regulations. One day I will follow his example
- —Guest bansh pal
- I noticed quite a few positive responses. I like to be positive, but at this point fear and the approval of others are my motivators in the workplace. Sad , I know. The positive is that with my son, love and the joy of seeing him learn and develop are huge motivators for me! I have been racking my brain on how to channel that into other areas of my life. Especially my career.
- —Guest M
Dreams and Goals
- My dreams and my goals motivate me to achieve and become successful in life. They motivate me to be the the best person I can be.
- —Guest valerie
My Dreams Motivate Me
- I am motivated by my dreams and I work with sincere heart toward achieving them.
- —Guest azetu
Friends and Family
- I am motivated by my friends. If I face a critical problem, they are there giving valuable encouragement.
- —Guest kumar
- My friends are my best motivators. If there is ever a problem they come and they help you get back at it.
- —Guest Jhon
None of Your Business
- What motiviates me is none of my boss's business. Why would I give him such personal information, that he could use to manipulate me?
- —Guest John
- I have extensive experience and the success quotient on the job requirements excites me. I strongly believe that I am being presented an opportunity to succeed. I helps to have the highest respect for the brand I could be representing and the value that it can offer to the target customer . The role should offer a high visibility and is a significant part of the growth plan of the company. I look to provide and will provide meaningful inputs to the organization’s vision. All these factors make the role very significant and will allow me the platform to become a successful employee. This is my true motivation.
- —Guest Leon
- I am motivated by the opportunity and desire to grow and learn new things. I'm very self-motivated too; I'm not at peace with myself until I know I am working at my full potential.
- —Guest Taylor
It's for the People, Including Yourself
- Sometimes I'm lost at what my purpose is and am left wondering, why does any of this matter... Then I thought because when you put work in and get things done, it doesn't go unnoticed. It's the starting boom of a chain reaction. My motivation is motivating others with me. Also personal success, but it's nice not leaving others in the dust and bring them up with you succeeding together. In a strong productive union. Your kind-heartedness will motivate others as well and really like those commercials where each person who witnessed a helpful event among others in turn helps someone else, your actions will make the world a better place for your community and the people you love. And if you don't have people in your life you love, start caring for everyone leaving a charitable impact. Thanks.
- —Guest Ryan
Couldn't Say Anything
- It was my first interview. I was asked what motivates me and I replied by saying a lot. I was asked to list five and I said I love challenges and pronto...I was blank! Doubt if I will be contacted!
- —Guest roffy
- My best motivators are my dreams in life! The reason why I am doing this is that I keep believing that after all these years of sacrifices I would come up with decisions that could contribute to my best ever success. Help me God!
- —Guest Gelien
- My motivation is to excel and be successful in my professional career and my personal life outside of work. I am a 'stay busy' type person who thrives on accomplishment and forward motion. Sometimes, in life, we all blunder and those instances are learning experiences to propel forward and strive to attain our maximum potential.
- —Guest Andrea H
Honest and Caring
- I take pride in every job I do. Making a guest, customer or client of the employer happy motivates me, as does knowing I have made their day more satisfying, which then makes our service a must-have in future reference.
- —Guest cheis
- I am results drive. Doing a good job and achieving the desired end result is my primary motivation. And I naturally appreciate it when my boss compliments me on a job well done.
- —Guest N. Gaymon
1-15 of 84Next