From the article: Job Interview Question: What Are You Passionate About?
What are you passionate about? Share your answer to this typical interview question. Share Your Answer
Passionate about Life
- I am passionate about my life, being fair and being happy ..so I find people to share it with.
- —Guest ncams
Give Examples of Your Bold Claims!
- Speaking as an experienced manager who has recently taken on hiring responsibilities, I can confidently state that I would not hire 99% of the people responding here. The answers are hugely vague, horribly generic and painfully cliche. However, the biggest flaw with the majority is that there are no examples to verify the bold claims of awesomeness. You're a hard worker? You have amazing customer service skills? You are good at studying?! Every applicant says that. GIVE EXAMPLES. You need to verify your claims, or your application will be canned immediately. Oh, and saying you have certain awesome personality traits or abilities because you are religious is totally meaningless.
- —Guest Manager
Music and Listening to My Heart
- I'm 14 (high school in our country) and passionate in music. Why do I know so? Because i have always had interest in it since I was younger. Society made me believe that I can't make a living through music, so I decided to look for a different path for myself since I myself am smart. I study in an science high school only for few chosen students in our districts. I thought I should be a doctor, but I felt that when I think of my future, I see myself as so, but what I feel about it is lost. My heart wasn't in it. I realized what was missing, why I felt empty about imagining my future. I denied my passion for music back then, but now realizing what I truly want, I feel happier and more alive, cause I just listened to what my heart says, and music is what I want.
- My passion is to become a musician. I am very good at studying. I could become a engineer or something else. But I chose music because it makes me more happy than studying so I decided to move in the path of music. Of course it is called passion. When you are passionate about something, you show more interest in that. And that interest leads to success.
- —Guest amritha
I'm Passionate About:
- Telling people about the great miracles God has done in my life. I went from drug adiction, alcoholism, vandalism and homelessness to have a beautiful wife and 5 gorgeous children. I've been clean and sober for 7 years and the best is still to come!!!!! Thank you Jesus, my savior.
- —Guest ricardo guerrero
- An animal that most stay away from, I have been fascinated and passionate about since I was 5. I teach Biology and love seeing my students learn about and lose any fear they have towards them. I could read about them everyday.
- —Guest ra-rm25
My Kids Deserve a Good Life
- I'm passionate about my kids because they are my motivation. They are the reason I work hard and strive to be a better mother to provide for them and give them the life they deserve.
- —Guest akiria
- Well I believe passion is an innate thing. Personally I am an astute manager outside my profession but I believe in goal setting and delivery which is my personal driving force and I find the very best way to do my job.
- —Guest deji
Where Does Passion Come From?
- Passion comes from within. It is a motivational force that drives you to achieve a goal and help find the answer to your problem.
- —Guest Day
Children Hospital passion
- The rush if everything, the sound of ambulance sirens, people rushing down the halls in scrubs, medical equipment everywhere, the smell of rubbing alcohol, seeing people who have gone through hell and have gotten back on their feet. The fact of knowing that everything gets better with time and knowing that you could be the reason why somebody is doing something that they love once again. You get this feel for the place that you just can't let go of. Everyone there is like one big family. And after waiting so long to fit in as a patient, I finally feel like I am part of that an I will NEVER give up that feeling. I have a passion for the Hospital and the reward that comes along with working there one day I WILL be an orthopedic surgeon at Hasbro Childrens Hospital
- —Guest Futureorthosurgeonjrs15
- I am passionate about my family because they have been here for me through thick and thin, they also put me on this earth and I wouldn't be here without them.
- —Guest aliyah
- I am passionate about expression, especially freedom of expression. Book banning is something I could rant about for weeks on end, for there is no end to the reasons it should not exist. If I had to choose one thing in life to do, it would be to fight against book banning and to encourage young readers instead of frighten them away from the written word.
- —Guest Ritten
Friends and Family
- I am passionate about my friends and family because without them, i wouldn't alive on this day.
- —Guest seneti
- My problem is that I am not passionate about any one subject. Rather, understanding whatever comes across my path is my passion. Actually it's more of an overriding obsession that I find difficult to curb in polite company. When something catches my attention I need to understand it, to figure it out, to know how it works. Unfortunately this can lead to an ADD sort of life. I find that I start many projects that I can never finish. Besides, as soon as I figure out the issue in question I will more than likely drop it since the interesting part is done. But my favorite part happens when I think I have something figured out and then am surprised by a different aspect, perspective or another point of view. Fortunately, thanks to this particular quark of my personality, I do not believe I will ever be bored. There will always be something that I will need to understand.
- —Guest CC
Life, Faith and Animals
- My passion is living life to the fullest and on the edge, in travel and when following my heart. I've also got a real passion for God and living for Him. And an undeniable one would be my passion for animals. I love animals. They may not mean much to us but to them, we are their whole world.
- —Guest molly
1-15 of 75Next