From the article: Job Interview Question: What Are You Passionate About?
What are you passionate about? Share your answer to this typical interview question. Share Your Answer
Where Does Passion Come From?
- Passion comes from within. It is a motivational force that drives you to achieve a goal and help find the answer to your problem.
- —Guest Day
Children Hospital passion
- The rush if everything, the sound of ambulance sirens, people rushing down the halls in scrubs, medical equipment everywhere, the smell of rubbing alcohol, seeing people who have gone through hell and have gotten back on their feet. The fact of knowing that everything gets better with time and knowing that you could be the reason why somebody is doing something that they love once again. You get this feel for the place that you just can't let go of. Everyone there is like one big family. And after waiting so long to fit in as a patient, I finally feel like I am part of that an I will NEVER give up that feeling. I have a passion for the Hospital and the reward that comes along with working there one day I WILL be an orthopedic surgeon at Hasbro Childrens Hospital
- —Guest Futureorthosurgeonjrs15
- I am passionate about my family because they have been here for me through thick and thin, they also put me on this earth and I wouldn't be here without them.
- —Guest aliyah
- I am passionate about expression, especially freedom of expression. Book banning is something I could rant about for weeks on end, for there is no end to the reasons it should not exist. If I had to choose one thing in life to do, it would be to fight against book banning and to encourage young readers instead of frighten them away from the written word.
- —Guest Ritten
Friends and Family
- I am passionate about my friends and family because without them, i wouldn't alive on this day.
- —Guest seneti
- My problem is that I am not passionate about any one subject. Rather, understanding whatever comes across my path is my passion. Actually it's more of an overriding obsession that I find difficult to curb in polite company. When something catches my attention I need to understand it, to figure it out, to know how it works. Unfortunately this can lead to an ADD sort of life. I find that I start many projects that I can never finish. Besides, as soon as I figure out the issue in question I will more than likely drop it since the interesting part is done. But my favorite part happens when I think I have something figured out and then am surprised by a different aspect, perspective or another point of view. Fortunately, thanks to this particular quark of my personality, I do not believe I will ever be bored. There will always be something that I will need to understand.
- —Guest CC
Life, Faith and Animals
- My passion is living life to the fullest and on the edge, in travel and when following my heart. I've also got a real passion for God and living for Him. And an undeniable one would be my passion for animals. I love animals. They may not mean much to us but to them, we are their whole world.
- —Guest molly
Passion - I am a believer
- I am a believer. I want to achieve the most in life within ten years- At 55 I want to topple my life and start new. Sky is the limit- REACH UP.
- —Guest geeta
Passionate about music....
- Music is a way of life for me, it's a gift I'll never take for granted. I find peace, energy and satisfaction in music, can't live without it.
- —Guest sean-hill.net
- I am very passionaite about music. Despite how cliche this may sound, music is my life. Without it, I would be bored, and driven crazy.
- —Guest Gabby Firkey
- What is passion? Something we love, something we are excited about. The desire of doing that thing constantly is a passion. I have a passion to become a great manager. I love to manage things and I love team work. I want to be a great decision maker. I love to observe people. I want to be a great speaker. To become a great manager, one should have an ability to influence people. I love to do all these things. They excite me. That's what passion is.
- —Guest Arti Arora
- I am Passionate about make people happy. and I want to see everyone happy with great satisfaction I want to do something new to make people happy ..... :))
- —Guest Rupendra
Good Discussion Here
- Hey guyz, it's great to hear of all the passion which you all have. Although some of your comments were a bit funny, most of them were very informative. Truth be told, I am passionate about surfing the web, watching movies, and tv serials. Also I am passionate about life -- joie de vivre...!!!!
- —Guest alchemist
- I am passionate about saving money. I look forward to achieving my simple American dream.
- —Guest Sabrina
Making people smile
- I love making people laugh/smile/ect. It makes me feel good. Even if it was just for a second, I know I improved somebody's day, and god only knows, we all need a pickup through the day.
- —Guest poiuyasdf
1-15 of 67Next