From the article: Job Interview Question: What is Your Greatest Weakness?
What is your greatest weakness? Share your best answer to the common interview question " What is your greatest weakness?" Share Your Best Answer
- I always expect things to go my way and if it doesn't, I lose faith. Though I know that not everything in life goes according to our plans, rejection and failure make me to give up.
- —Guest Snowie
- I'm a problem solver so I can take on other people's problems too. I have learnt to step back and focus on what I can control and wait for others to seek me out for help.
- —Guest Melissa
- I often doubt my abilities and fail to have faith in my work especially if I have attempted at a task and not achieved the results I had hoped for. I have learned that positive results cannot be achieved with a negative mindset. By remembering that it's human nature to make mistakes, I am able to use my failures as a chance to begin more intelligently and exceed expectations.
- —Guest dea
Irritated When People are Late
- I am punctual, that's why when one of my friend is not punctual I don't like it very much!
- —Guest asit ghosh
My Weakness as a Positive
- I like to make sure that my work is perfect, so I tend to perhaps spend a little too much time checking it. However, I've come to a good balance by setting up a system to ensure everything is done correctly the first time.
- —Guest Keith
Intolerance of Loquacious Ignorance
- I can't stand senseless chatter. People who talk a lot about nothing at all really irk me! I need a life raft for this one.
- —Guest Christine/kindred
- I usually study hard for every exam, and for that reason I often expect the best grade after that.Unfortunately I do not achieve my goals immediately, and this fact lowers my self-esteem and confidence.
- —Guest elissa
Non Performance (Weakness)
- I am always been great performer and achiever and I have never stood among the failures and I never wanted to be. I can't tolerate non performance from myself or fro my team as well. I believe there is no valid justification for non-performance.
- —Guest Syed Qidwai
- Here are some possibilities: 1) I try to make things perfect but realize that's impossible, so I simply always try my best and that always works. 2) I put too much detail in everything; as such I am always reading or finding ways of learning how to prioritize. As far back as I can remember, I have constantly written down things I need to do, buy, or complete. 3) I've been teaching myself not to give a lot of importance some some tasks -- not everything needs to be accomplished in a day.
- —Guest Linda LaDue
Take a Deep Breath
- My weakness is not expressing myself properly. I know what I want to say but I can't express myself properly, especially when I am in a hurry.
- —Guest Gurpreet
- My greatest weakness is that I don't know how to spend on my salary. I end up broke before the end of the month. To avoid this I always keep aside enough money to cover all necessary things like transport, food, clothing and bills. This has helped me to save every month.
- —Guest ZAHRA OMARY
- I am a great talker and a true sales person. But in the face of adversity sometimes I need to stop. I have been known to babble when nervous.
- —Guest fuuuu
Improving My Computer Skills
- I am constantly working on my computer skills and would like to acquire more advanced data analysis skills. I recently attended a data analysis course in addition to self study to improve my skills.
- —Guest Titi
- My greatest weakness is giving to much information to others. I am learning to keep things to myself and let God handle it.
- —Guest Barbei
Keeping Things to Myself
- My greatest weakness is that I tend to keep my problems to myself and make others feel I am fine when I am not, but I've learnt that it causes more harm than good. Everyone has problems and i'ts ok sometimes to share my problems with my trusted friends.
- —Guest christy
1-15 of 418Next