From the article: Job Interview Question: What is Your Greatest Weakness?
What is your greatest weakness? Share your best answer to the common interview question " What is your greatest weakness?" Share Your Best Answer
- I tend to lie to much and then, get into trouble or get myself into a situation where I have to end up lying. Lyng is the wrong thing to do. Telling the truth is right. That's a big lesson I learned!
- —Guest bubble
- I have no tolerance for laziness or incompetence, and used to become very irritated with it. I have dealt with this by understanding I cannot expect the world to live up to my expectations, and keep a professional but firm stance when it comes to these things. I use constructive criticism when appropriate, or forward it to the appropriate person when necessary.
- —Guest Staci
Tough Time Saying No
- My greatest weakness is that I always have a tough time saying no to tasks unless I am already close to being overwhelmed. I work on it constantly, and have learned the hard way that sometimes I just can't do it all!
- —Guest George Bailey
- I am a very straightforward person. Sometimes this is my weakness and sometimes this is my strength.
- —Guest M.Fayan
- l get easily intimidated, especially if l am around people who are educated than me that l lose focus and make silly mistakes and even forget things l am good at. ln times like this, l usually try and learn, concentrate more and advance my self in what l know best so that l am the best in my department
- —Guest Zanele
- I always expect things to go my way and if it doesn't, I lose faith. Though I know that not everything in life goes according to our plans, rejection and failure make me to give up.
- —Guest Snowie
- I'm a problem solver so I can take on other people's problems too. I have learnt to step back and focus on what I can control and wait for others to seek me out for help.
- —Guest Melissa
- I often doubt my abilities and fail to have faith in my work especially if I have attempted at a task and not achieved the results I had hoped for. I have learned that positive results cannot be achieved with a negative mindset. By remembering that it's human nature to make mistakes, I am able to use my failures as a chance to begin more intelligently and exceed expectations.
- —Guest dea
Irritated When People are Late
- I am punctual, that's why when one of my friend is not punctual I don't like it very much!
- —Guest asit ghosh
My Weakness as a Positive
- I like to make sure that my work is perfect, so I tend to perhaps spend a little too much time checking it. However, I've come to a good balance by setting up a system to ensure everything is done correctly the first time.
- —Guest Keith
Intolerance of Loquacious Ignorance
- I can't stand senseless chatter. People who talk a lot about nothing at all really irk me! I need a life raft for this one.
- —Guest Christine/kindred
- I usually study hard for every exam, and for that reason I often expect the best grade after that.Unfortunately I do not achieve my goals immediately, and this fact lowers my self-esteem and confidence.
- —Guest elissa
Non Performance (Weakness)
- I am always been great performer and achiever and I have never stood among the failures and I never wanted to be. I can't tolerate non performance from myself or fro my team as well. I believe there is no valid justification for non-performance.
- —Guest Syed Qidwai
- Here are some possibilities: 1) I try to make things perfect but realize that's impossible, so I simply always try my best and that always works. 2) I put too much detail in everything; as such I am always reading or finding ways of learning how to prioritize. As far back as I can remember, I have constantly written down things I need to do, buy, or complete. 3) I've been teaching myself not to give a lot of importance some some tasks -- not everything needs to be accomplished in a day.
- —Guest Linda LaDue
Take a Deep Breath
- My weakness is not expressing myself properly. I know what I want to say but I can't express myself properly, especially when I am in a hurry.
- —Guest Gurpreet
1-15 of 423Next