Second guess myself
- I tend to second guess myself when I get a pushy customer. I know the answer but if the customer is obnoxious I get flustered and second guess my answer.
- —Guest Gloria
- I simply find it difficult to MARKET myself. When it comes to SELLING yourself, it is quite hard to convince a BUYER that you have the exact values matching his/her criterias.
- —Guest Hancock
- I would agree that phony answers like "I'm too much of a perfectionist" or "I take on too much responsibility" sound insincere and irritating to any competent interviewer since it shows that the person doesn't have the courage to admit even a minor flaw in their working style that they could improve on. The point of the question is to see if the candidate is honest with theirself and able to accept the fact that there is room to grow as an individual.
- —Guest Saja
- When I conduct interviews, this is one of the most important questions I ask. I want to see if someone will honestly look inside themselves and find a weakness. I usually don't even care what it is. If you give me a REAL weakness that you know you have to work on, you get major points in my book. HOWEVER, if you tell me that you're too much of a perfectionist, or that you don't like deadlines so you just get things done early, you instantly show me that you will have problems improving yourself because you can't find a real weakness. Being early, organized, perfect, etc., are NOT weaknesses.
- —Guest Michael
My Company is Like Family
- when I work for an organization I always consider I am working for a company which is owned by my family / parents and what ever the profits company earns due to that is coming the family. That much commitment I was showing to each of the company I had worked.
- —Guest anvar
- I think courage is my greatest weakness. In my job consulting with clients and being honest about the obstacles that stand in the way of their success is often scarry to discuss with them. In being a true consultant you have to have to have the courage to have difficult conversations that are in your clients best interest. I have found that just going for it , having the conversation, sharing the courage of your conviction and what you know they could do to improve, having honesty and integrity and showing the client you truly care about their business. Seeing a positive outcome from difficult conversations increases confidence and then future opportunities to consult honesty and openly become easier. Success breeds Success.
- —Guest Leelee
- My temper is my weakness. I get so worked up about the smallest things and can't hold my temper until I do somthing about it.
- —Guest angelina
- My greatest weakness is that I go out of my way to help people. This gives rise to expectations and when they are not met it brings disappointment.
- —Guest nkky
- I often hold others to the same professional expectations I hold for myself. This leads to great disappointment when people fail to perform up to expectations. I have learned to use this as an opportunity to inspire, rather than criticize, my teammates to take greater ownership of their work and perform as expected.
- —Guest Tiger Magnum
- We have to give a positive answer. I say that my weakness is reading books up to midnight.
- —Guest deepika
- My greatest weakness is my family. What ever happens bad to any of my love ones specially member of my family really affects me a lot. That's the reason I didnt mind working too much, that's one reason that leads me to another weakness, "I don't know how to say no" to whatever task assigned to me, that cause extra time to work and revision of my plan and sched. That the reason I treasre every job given to me because every failure i made will affects my family.
- —Guest yol
On the Go
- my biggest weakness is I don't know how to say NO, although I know that it's hard, STILL i SAY YES... THAT'S why I'm always busy researching and exploring many things to be able to finished the tasked given to me..
- —Guest JOY
Failing To Do More
- failing to do something more than once or showing an individual how a particular job is done and he or she doesn't understand.
- —Guest mahlori
- If you see a person makes an error I put to right, but most people do not like that.
- —Guest Magda
- My greatest weakness is chocolate. Go for a humourous answer and it will break the ice and you'll both laugh. Failing that, ask them if they have any concerns that you can address.
- —Guest Spuddless