- My biggest weakness is I don't delegate work but tend to do all work by myself in-order to get the work completed which leaves me over worked and stressed out at times
- —Guest AJ
- my frend and my realted say iam a emotionla person and little snobise
- —Guest vasimraza
My greatest weakness
- My BIGGEST weakness is that I am honest to a fault. I will run to my supervisor to tell them that I did something outside my department to be helpful only to be scolded for doing someone else's job. Over time I have also learned another big weakness is actually a positive trait gone too far. I am HELPFUL to others but have learned that it interferes with completing my assignments in a timely manner. I have also learned that helping customers outside of my department intereferes with the flow of business and often confuses more people than are helped.
- —Guest Jaime M
- I was a workaholic but realized that balance in life makes sense.
- —Guest Kunti Dsouza
- I don't have experience in the banking sector, but I consider it as a great challenge in my career.
- —Guest Md. Suman Sheikh
I Don't Like Being Told
- I have a hard time if someone tells me what to do instead of asks me.
- —Guest Linda
Difficult to Condemn
- I find it difficult to condemn people. Even if they seem not really useful or active, I still want to bring out the best in them.
- —Guest Cool
- I feel bad when I work with lazy people and those that don't complete their work on time.
- —Guest umar
- My parents are my greatest weakness. I'm very sensitive about my parents because they expect a lot from me.
- —Guest sneha
Weakness in communication
- My weakness is in English communications. I know it is a temporary problem. I will definitely put in an effort to improved and get success.
- —Guest pradeep
What is your greatest weakness
- I find it hard to cope up with people who work slowly.
- —Guest Milcah Nyaata
I Can't Sleep
- If I'm involved in a project, I can't sleep at night until I can complete the task.
- —Guest sifiso
My greatest weakness
- It's hard for me to accept that I don't have any clue about any question that may come my way and I always force myself until I get things right.
- —Guest tlangelani
Greatness and Weakness
- My greatness is the achievements that I've done in my life and my weakness are those things or emotions that distract me when I'm doing something.
- —Guest kramyer
- my greatest weakness i am just narvous if i am hurt by someone then after my work is to be improved in such a way and doing better as well as possible by me
- —Guest sachin