Can't Say No
- I don't know how to say no when someone presents a task to me. I work diligently and complete it to the best of my ability to avoid upsetting or disappointing someone.
- —Guest Julie
I Can't Sleep
- I can't sleep at night if I didn't finish my task on that day...
- —Guest MAHA
- I think my strongest weak point is that I am quite a workholic person... the work in which I am into, unless and until it is completed I enthusiastically work upon it... sometimes this create a problem for me in my other relations... but it is solved very soon!
- —Guest rastogi
- I tend to overthink things which causes me to become frustrated. When that happens, I think back to something my favorite professor in college taught me. Go back to the basics and work through the problem in small steps. When I take his advice, I can almost always figure out a solution.
- —Guest Kesu
My Greatest Weakness is
- I tend to take on too much responsibility. Sometimes I have the mindset that if I don't do it myself, it won't get done right so I might put more effort than necessary into a task that could be delegated elsewhere.
- —Guest bmhill71
What is your greatest weakness?
- I tend to help my employees too much. They start using me because of this. So, I implemented a way to make them understand this is a perk you receive if you do your job well, if you are reliable. Thus they started to compete for my attention and help, they worked much more and much better.
- —Guest Eva
- I micro-manage tasks too much. But, I am learning to step back a bit and trust my employees will do a great job.
- —Guest Lorraine Lachelier
- I can't finish a particular project if the environment is noisy!!
- —Guest daena
- I tend to be angry when I feel that there is favoritism when it comes to work.
- —Guest julius
- My greatest weakness is I can't leave my work place until unless I complete my work.
- —Guest Praveen
- I think my greatest weakness is emotional. It has often occured.
- —Guest ranjani
- Amongst others, I don't have the greatest memory. I rely heavily on outlook calander and a great support tool. I learned to start taking notes whenever I deem something important thus I can revert back to the information when needed. Furthermore I read in my spare time to keep my mind active and able to retain information.
- —Guest Ash
Don't beat around the bush
- Instead of attempting to turn a weakness into a strength (which employers can see right through), try talking about a trait that has little to do with the job. Then talk about how you are trying to improve that weakness.
- —Guest David
My Professional Weakness
- My weakness sometime I lose my patience, but "I'm sure sir/madam, that I can overcome this weakness."
- —Guest My greatest weakness is
- In reply to this question we should be honest and brief, and we should concentrate on a minor shortcoming that doesn't have a profound affect on job performance. We must have solution for that shortcoming as well.
- —Guest Hamayoon