- Our weaknesses don't define us because our strengths and our weaknesses change over time.
- —Guest pinki kumari
From "The Office" UK version
- Eczema!!! As said by Kevin during his review. I can't remember what episode number, but it was hilarious.
- —Guest Kevin_DJ
I get angry
- I tend to angry atn others who joke me when I am busy at my work.
- I get mad when someone tells lie. I just can't stand lies no matter what!
- —Guest Muntasir
- Can I consider my height as my greatest weakness?
- —Guest petite
- Most interviewers already know what you're answer is. Instead of saying, "I work too hard" or "I'm a perfectionist", simply state that the weaknesses you have would not in any way affect your ablility to carry out the position applied for. That is an honest answer and it is not insincere.
- —Guest KT
No Tolerance for Slackers
- I have a low tolerance for slackers who deliberately hide in hallways, take several smoke breaks outside, chat with friends for several hours of the day while someone else is carrying their share of the work load. I used to be quiet about this, but now I confront them. Since I work in a hospital setting, the work cannot be ignored because they are human beings. So I confront the slacker and either they work or I report them. It is either their job or mine on the line, but I do not keep silent anymore.
- —Guest barbs4him
Slow in Responding to Problems
- Actually, I tend to take time when assigned a task. I can say am detail oriented, however. It has made me develop self confidence and I can now overcome pressure from my bosses.
- —Guest KASAIJA KENNETH
My greatest weakness
- I tend to think negatively automatically about everything! I try to break this habit but, I find myself always thinking the worst.
- i am very shy so that i hesitate to ask anyone any questions.
- —Guest kriti
- My typing speed and accuracy is something in which I am trying to improve on everyday. I find I am slow because I don't want to make mistakes which will cost the company and myself not only money, but time to fix the mistakes.
- —Guest eastwoodc
What is your weakness
- Executive Assistant I hate public speaking. It doesn't matter how many times I've had to stand up in front of co-workers, strangers or people I know really well, I'm always nervous. What I have done to fix that problem is joined Toastmasters. The organization has helped me to overcome anxiety and some nervousness. I'm getting better and continue to improve.
- —Guest Edie
- Too empathetic. I tend to feel so much for a person going through a difficult situation that I sometimes get caught up emotionally instead finding immediate and practical ways to assist.
- —Guest Ida
Target to work completion
- My great weakness is work load when i have any work such time I just want to complete it before taking restbecause I don't want to leave it incomplete.This is reality of my life.
- —Guest vijendra
- I tend to get frustrated with myself when I get stuck working on a project. I have learned to take a deep breath and approach my work from a different angle. Also asking for another persons opinion works, as well as taking a break and working on a different project.