- I am too helpful. I am willing to help everyone, and sometimes that brings me in trouble because I can't finish my own tasks, but I am aware of this tendency and I really work with it.
- —Guest rey
Shy at First
- My greatest weakness is being shy. I tend to be shy when i meet new people but when I get better acquainted with them, they wouldn't want to let me go. Also,when I raise a new idea that I'm scared others would buy, I get nervous the idea won't go well. But once I start to work on the idea, I don't stop until it's accomplished. I get the accolades from everyone thereafter.
- —Guest Folu
- I don't have enough courage to speak many words due to my speech impairment, but I realized that I need to talk to someone in order to enhance and practice more to make it better.
- —Guest Yanbenado
Often Late to Work
- In the past, I have had problems showing up to work on time. I used to justify it because I felt that I made up for the time by being more productive than my peers who show up on time. I have since learned to measure myself only by my own clear standard, without consideration for what others do. It is a daily struggle for me, but I have learned to be vigilant.
- —Guest MMMike
- Being petulant was one of my greatest weaknesses. I am frequently get annoyed when someone teased me about my personal life.
- —Guest Sussy Jane Delima
- My greatest weakness is that I devoted 10 years to raising 5 children and now I am playing catch up with my peers in the workforce.
- —Guest roo114
- My weakness is listening to what people say. I take everything serious and I get angry easily.
- —Guest Mpho
I Don't Give Up Easily
- If I am given a new task, I don't hesitate to approach someone who has knowledge about it and learn from them so I can accomplish the task with perfection.
- —Guest Vani
- I can't mixup with a strange people easily. It take much time to start talking with the person. Due to which that person feels that I am boring.
- —Guest amitoz
- My biggest weakness is experience, I just wish I got into a role similar to this one earlier on in my career.
- —Guest mike
- My weakness is that I always put new things, new ideas at work even I know that some colleagues are happy to do old way, the way they used to. And they do not like this.
- —Guest Shahid
Make my work perfect.
- I like to make sure my work is perfect, so I tend to spend a little too much time checking it to ensure everything is done correctly the first time.
- —Guest Donna
Working on one thing each time
- MY weakness is on the multi-tasks. When I working on multi-tasks, I always forget to working on them together. I always choose the first priority one and finished it then start the next. During the two years in Dow Corning, I learned a lot on how to handle multi-tasks skills. I learned to start several projects together and finished them according to the due date. Right now I am much better at multi-tasking.
- —Guest old cat
Putting Others First
- My greatest weakness is that I am always thinking of helping and doing things for others before myself, but I consider that this trait makes me great and show signs of good leadership.
- —Guest Joanne Desir
- My greatest weakness is that I am short tempered, especially when my subordinates do not make their targets, but I do not get physical.
- —Guest chira