- Sometimes I tend to overlook small things, but I have learned that they can be as important as the big issues so I am working on keeping my eyes on everything around me.
- —Guest Tonda
Lots of Weaknesses
- Honestly, I have three major weaknesses. I'm a perfectionist, I'm a workaholic, and I am sometimes impatient with people who don't work as hard as I do. But I'm really trying to improve. It's just hard to find the time when you're as obsessed with meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations as I am. Did I say three weaknesses? I guess I meant five.
- —Guest David
Telling People No
- I have a hard time telling guest or co-workers no, so when they ask me to help them with something I will then sometimes find myself in a rush to complete my own tasks.
- —Guest Victoria
- I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and as such I have struggled with delegation. In college I did most of my group projects entirely on my own. In my most recent position, there was so much work to do that I was forced into delegating some tasks. I feel that this has improved my ability to delegate, but I think that I still prefer to do things on my own.
- —Guest Ryanne
- I get frustrated with people who do not take pride in their work and do not perform to the best of their ability.
- —Guest Erin
- I am shy about speaking in class room or participating in presentations or speaking in front of a group of people, but I am trying my best to find a solution to this problem.
- —Guest bulelwa
Work Life Balance
- I tend to get caught up in the quest to complete a project at work and miss out on family time. Over the years I have developed a system of mini goals to allow for more balance.
- —Guest Dawn
- My greatest weakness is that I didn't go to college right after high school. I'm 26 and the mother of 2, ages 1year & 6years old :) and I'm hoping to enroll to take night classes for business administration by this fall. Hope this helped!
- —Guest Locklear
Being lazy at home
- I am a hard working lady and whenever I'm given a project at school, I make sure I complete it before going home because I will feel lazy when I get home.
- —Guest Lydia Mintah
Laziness hurts me...
- I am intolerant of lazy people on the job. I tend to overcompensate for their work which takes precious time away from my responsibilities. Always be willing to help out your co-workers but I've learned when someone is lazy, maybe it's best to let their flaws come through.
- —Guest Eliza
Minus -1 Experience
- I lack a lot of life experience, i lived a very sheltered delicate life, to an extent, which leads me to get swallowed up by the sharks. I'm not aggressive. I'm not a fighter.
- —Guest davis
- I'm a letters person, I do crossword puzzles, soup of letters, synonyms, anything, I write speeches, recap, do research, summarize books... but when it comes to numbers, SOS, I don't even like sudoku. However I'm learning to like it and I'm pretty good at making charts, formulas, excel.
- —Guest MaCa
Learning from Mistakes
- I am not such a great man that I could say i have no weakness. As a human being I make mistakes, but I developed the ability to learn from mistakes, and stop repeating them.
- —Guest asim jain
All Work, No Play
- I think my greatest weakness is I am such a hard working person that I have no time to spend with my family. For example in my final college year, i didn't not go to my village (home) until I had finished my project work. According to my company, this my strength.
- —Guest Flower
Not Asking Questions
- At times I feel too embarassed to ask questions. I feel that people think that I should already know the answer.
- —Guest Mable