- My biggest weakness is that I expect so much out of myself and when I can't achieve perfection or make mistakes it often drives me crazy and depresses me.
- —Guest Jigger
- I get frustrated with a negative tale bearer who complains about the exact thing he/she is doing.
- —Guest HamilBHF
- My greatest weakness is my appearance. People look at me and automatically think I am lazy because of my size. This causes me to work harder than others to prove I'm just as capable.
- —Guest Bri
Playing in Other's Sandbox
- I have always personally and through my teams insisted that if a problem comes across our desks, we find a solution. This has led to many effective changes for the organizations I have worked for and developed analytic skills in many team members, However it has been noted on a performance review that I play in other people's sand box. Some manager take offense to 1) pointing out a problem and 2) offering suggestions on how to improve their departments... I personally would welcome any suggestions.
- —Guest jim
Come Up with Better Answers
- Seriously guys, at most of your answers I, as the interviewer, would just laugh out loud! "I won't rest until the work is done!", "I'm loosing contact with my family because I work all the time", "I get angry when people don't work as hard as I do" and other jokes. Are you kidding me?
- —Guest Rocky
- I always like to say my weakness is donuts. It is!!!!
- —Guest Tom
- I tend to be bitter and always think in negative ways.
- —Guest alex
- When I was in high school I was labeled with learning disabilities but I overcame it and graduated with a 4.0, but sometimes I look back on a project I did or something I did and I wonder if I did or said something wrong.
- —Guest dreamer
- My weakness is really affecting me and I am really trying to overcome my shyness by daring to do something unusual, such doing stupid things in malls or talking with strangers, but still it very hard for me to overcome it.
- —Guest Broonaa
It's a Three Way Tie
- I can't chose amongst these three, so I'll put all three out here. Firstly, I'm bad with people who won't shut up and let me work. Second, I tend to get caught up in irrelevent details. Finally, I'm not that good at putting first things first...
- —Guest Enigma
- Sometimes I tend to overlook small things, but I have learned that they can be as important as the big issues so I am working on keeping my eyes on everything around me.
- —Guest Tonda
Lots of Weaknesses
- Honestly, I have three major weaknesses. I'm a perfectionist, I'm a workaholic, and I am sometimes impatient with people who don't work as hard as I do. But I'm really trying to improve. It's just hard to find the time when you're as obsessed with meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations as I am. Did I say three weaknesses? I guess I meant five.
- —Guest David
Telling People No
- I have a hard time telling guest or co-workers no, so when they ask me to help them with something I will then sometimes find myself in a rush to complete my own tasks.
- —Guest Victoria
- I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and as such I have struggled with delegation. In college I did most of my group projects entirely on my own. In my most recent position, there was so much work to do that I was forced into delegating some tasks. I feel that this has improved my ability to delegate, but I think that I still prefer to do things on my own.
- —Guest Ryanne
- I get frustrated with people who do not take pride in their work and do not perform to the best of their ability.
- —Guest Erin