- I expect others to be able to do the same as me, but that does not work that way. We do what our skills and ability allow us to do.
- —Guest ktsspirit
- My greatest weakness would that I expect perfection out of myself when completing a task and that often leads me to over think small errors I may make. I perceive these small errors as greater flaws in my mind, and will not declare a task complete until it is perfect. I have learned to use this to my advantage by never making the same mistake twice through my critical thinking process. I have also realized that pushing myself to perfect a task makes me self-aware that I need to begin another, making my work ethic more productive.
- —Guest mitchie
- I am obsessed with quality and I think that slows down my work sometimes. However I am trying to find the right balance between quality and time.
- —Guest aditi joshi
Talk Too Much
- My strength is I can talk to anyone. I do very well in customer service but that strength is also my weakness because I can and do talk to everyone. Sometimes too much, so I have to be mindful of that and stay focused on my work.
- —Guest Shelley
- I sometimes think that my bane had been administrative backend tasks like filing and other paperwork. But over time I’ve realized the importance of it. I will be honest. It’s not something that I enjoy with every cell in my body! But I surely try to do it with utmost diligence.
- —Guest Prashant
- When I make mistakes I tend to over-think my error. My potentially small error turns into a bigger error mentally than it actually is, which causes me to think about the problem or mistake I made extensively. However, I have realized being self-critical of my mistakes rarely causes me to ever make the same mistake twice. I hold myself accountable for this weakness and talk to supervisor leadership to learn how to not make the same error.
- —Guest Eric
Bad Answers from Most of You!
- You people who are answering "GREATEST WEAKNESS" with some answer that the interviewer would actually consider valuable (eg. I work too hard), would not be hired by me. The question is asking whether you have self-awareness. You cannot improve if you don't know what to improve. If you don't have a REAL weakness that you can share, that means you don't have self-awareness and I would eliminate you as a candidate.
- —Guest Allan Young
hardly seek for advice
- I don't like telling people things expecially when I want to take steps in my career because I don't want to be told what I don't want to hear or being given a NO at the end of it.I have ended up making mistakes. I learned to always talk to someone in authority to avoid mistakes.
- —Guest ene
Spread Myself Too Thin
- I want to get it all done and can spread myself too thin. I have to align my priorities and get done what needs to be done in the time allotted. I need to say No or not today when asked to do some things, but its hard, especially when I really want to get it all done.
- —Guest heather
Hard on Myself
- I would like to think that my greatest weakness is expecting too much from myself on every task I handle. I am learning how to sometimes relax and ask for help where and when I should.
- —Guest pie-pie
When Someone Hates You
- I believe that my weakness is I get bothered when someone in the workplace or the environment is not on good terms with me. It's just that I am not used to having a grudge with other people or them with me. To cope with this, I am always trying to be nice with other people around me and if ever we did not get along well or had some misunderstandings, I always take the initiative to reach that person out, talk things over and fix the problem as soon as we can. :)
- —Guest Angelica Ona
- I tend to underestimate tasks and challenges such that it makes me relax and then I realize that there is more to it but the time is gone.
- —Guest clive
- My greatest weakness is a lack of confidence. I get nervous and have trouble being confident. Jesus can You help me please?
- —Guest Elssa
Strength and Weakness
- My greatest strength in life is caring for other and my willingness to help them. My greatest weakness is my family.
- —Guest sally pashy
- I feel intimidated by the thought of a telephone conversation. I always seem to mess up what I would like to say and confuse the person at the other end of the phone. I am trying my best to improve this.
- —Guest Kbutt