When Someone Hates You
- I believe that my weakness is I get bothered when someone in the workplace or the environment is not on good terms with me. It's just that I am not used to having a grudge with other people or them with me. To cope with this, I am always trying to be nice with other people around me and if ever we did not get along well or had some misunderstandings, I always take the initiative to reach that person out, talk things over and fix the problem as soon as we can. :)
- —Guest Angelica Ona
- I tend to underestimate tasks and challenges such that it makes me relax and then I realize that there is more to it but the time is gone.
- —Guest clive
- My greatest weakness is a lack of confidence. I get nervous and have trouble being confident. Jesus can You help me please?
- —Guest Elssa
Strength and Weakness
- My greatest strength in life is caring for other and my willingness to help them. My greatest weakness is my family.
- —Guest sally pashy
- I feel intimidated by the thought of a telephone conversation. I always seem to mess up what I would like to say and confuse the person at the other end of the phone. I am trying my best to improve this.
- —Guest Kbutt
- My biggest weakness is that I expect so much out of myself and when I can't achieve perfection or make mistakes it often drives me crazy and depresses me.
- —Guest Jigger
- I get frustrated with a negative tale bearer who complains about the exact thing he/she is doing.
- —Guest HamilBHF
- My greatest weakness is my appearance. People look at me and automatically think I am lazy because of my size. This causes me to work harder than others to prove I'm just as capable.
- —Guest Bri
Playing in Other's Sandbox
- I have always personally and through my teams insisted that if a problem comes across our desks, we find a solution. This has led to many effective changes for the organizations I have worked for and developed analytic skills in many team members, However it has been noted on a performance review that I play in other people's sand box. Some manager take offense to 1) pointing out a problem and 2) offering suggestions on how to improve their departments... I personally would welcome any suggestions.
- —Guest jim
Come Up with Better Answers
- Seriously guys, at most of your answers I, as the interviewer, would just laugh out loud! "I won't rest until the work is done!", "I'm loosing contact with my family because I work all the time", "I get angry when people don't work as hard as I do" and other jokes. Are you kidding me?
- —Guest Rocky
- I always like to say my weakness is donuts. It is!!!!
- —Guest Tom
- I tend to be bitter and always think in negative ways.
- —Guest alex
- When I was in high school I was labeled with learning disabilities but I overcame it and graduated with a 4.0, but sometimes I look back on a project I did or something I did and I wonder if I did or said something wrong.
- —Guest dreamer
- My weakness is really affecting me and I am really trying to overcome my shyness by daring to do something unusual, such doing stupid things in malls or talking with strangers, but still it very hard for me to overcome it.
- —Guest Broonaa
It's a Three Way Tie
- I can't chose amongst these three, so I'll put all three out here. Firstly, I'm bad with people who won't shut up and let me work. Second, I tend to get caught up in irrelevent details. Finally, I'm not that good at putting first things first...
- —Guest Enigma