- Illiteracy is my greatest weakness because it's hard to learn anything in English class since I'm deaf. But I always enjoy learning new things every day.
- —Guest Benjamin L.
- My weakness is being shy. I have no self confidence.
- —Guest lynzie
- I hate multi-tasking, especially when I'm alone. And I always want to keep my mind occupied.
- My weakness is that when I want to do something, and somebody says,"This is not a good fit for you", I lose my confidence.
- —Guest Nikhil bhadani.
My Weakness is a Strength
- I have a tendency of working a little too late when completing an interesting project. I am a kind of person that takes initiative and does more than is expected.
- —Guest Raji olajumoke zuliyat
- My greates weakness is that I am not a great speller - thank goodness for spell check!
- —Guest Jean
- I hate working with lazy people because they don't take their responsibilities seriously and as a result, I end up doing double the work. I will need to complete my task at hand and then I will need to review data that others turned in that affect my final project.
- —Guest Miriam
- My greatest weaknesses are my perfectionism and workaholism that sometimes make me feel low.
- —Guest shatakshi gupta
Putting Others First
- My greatest weakness is that I am always thinking of helping and doing things for others before myself, but I consider that this trait makes me great and show signs of good leadership.
- —Guest flexy
- I can only type with 2 fingers. I do however type 30-35 WPM. Just imagine if I could use all 8 digits!
Learning is a Life Time Process
- I don't have the wisdom now that I'll have in 20 years. Learning is a lifetime process. I am 45 years old now. But I have more wisdom at 45 than I did at 25, as a result of much life experience.
- My greatest weakness is that I'm very friendly to people to the point they take advantage of me.
- —Guest Cris
My Weakness Motivates Me to Excel
- i easily get discouraged when people turns me down and do not know how to appreciate my efforts. But I considered it as one of my motivations to do better and excel to get noticed and appreciated.
- —Guest ellevon
No Rest Until I Finish
- My weakness is my commitment toward work. Generally, I do not fully rest untill my work is finished.
- —Guest sudhanshu saxena
Losing My Confidence
- My weakness is that when my boss gives me a task and I cannot do that work properly, he is totally disappointed and this causes me to lose my confidence.
- —Guest vipul aggawal