- I have learned to love myself, and I've grown and can accept any correction or advice. I take decisive steps that give good results in time, hence making me optimistic. I never give up.
Executive Vice President
- Greatest strength: Completing the work on time, in accordance with the specified standard quality, and within the budget.
- —Guest Rodolfo L. Gorospe
Quickly and Carefully
- My greatest strength is that I complete the work as quickly and carefully as possible, leaving me extra time to do other work.
- —Guest sk bandhe
Confidence & Time Management
- I think that my greatest strength is self-confidence. I believe that nothing is impossible, and whatever work I do, I do confidently. Time management is also my strength, in the sense that I believe "DO 2DAY or NEVER".
- —Guest kamal bdr.
- My greatest strength is my confidence. I've learned to be and love myself for who I am and that shows in my personality and my everyday attitude. I have grown to be a very positive and optimistic person.
- —Guest Cristy
Communicate with Others
- My greatest strength is my ability to communicate with others about the problem and take decisive steps to give good results.
- —Guest Ravikumr G.C
- My greatest strength is my patience; it a great quality to have in this diverse world.
- —Guest re
- To have confidence in my self to achieve that work in the said period, have to learn more things to achive my goal, and a leraner each time for a new work and achieve the goal and be a successor for the project.
- —Guest ARUNA NAGARAGAJ
- My greatest strength is that I can see my horizon and head towards it. This makes me more competitive than others and focuses my mind on the job at hand.
- —Guest alsoleman
I Trust God with All My Heart
- I am here to face any challenges. Whatever happens, God will always there to support me and guide because I know and I trust Him. He will provide for us and give us strength.
- —Guest KEISHA MAE
8 Hours at 200%
- I will not work more than 8 hrs , but I make sure that I will give my 200% effort.
- —Guest afzal
- Being in sales, I know that my greatest strength is that I am competitive. I won't let my competitor wins in the end. I'll always see to it that. Even though nobody's perfect, the best salesman will always come out on top.
- —Guest jelson
- I think my strength is self-confidence because I am always ready to meet challenges. I can dedicate myself towards my work and I never give up easily.
- —Guest mohammad imran
Do it now.
- Never leave till tomorrow , Which you can do today.
- —Guest Arun Deshmukh
Making Challenges Disappear
- My greatest strength is that I'm hard working. I stick to the problem with my great enthusiasm, and challenges seem to disappear. Then I find a way to solve the problem and get a lot of experience from that.
- —Guest thanhnguyentang