- My greatest strength is the hardwork I do to give my best effort to achieve positive results.
- —Guest Nithya
- My greatest strength is adaptability... If one can adapt oneself to a particular situation or an environment in a positive way, he/she will always be a winner.
- —Guest Alok
This, too, shall pass
- My greatest strength is that I can thrive under pressure, being patient and optimistic because I know that everything is happening for a reason and it's going to pass.
- —Guest razel
- A Strong emphasis on maintaining open communication across the board in all environments and situations .
- —Guest Lena
- My greatest strength... I don't have to make an effort to impress people. They get impressed by me anyway!!!!!
- —Guest darshana
- I can work with concentration and can devote my entire energy and time to the task assigned to me.
- —Guest lilly
Not a Problem, but an Opportunity
- I see challenging situation not as a problem, but rather as an opportunity to learn sometime new. This keeps me focused and motivated to stick to the task no matter how difficult, and get it done. And I feel a great sense of accomplishment when this happens.
- —Guest Hippolytus Oluoha
Customer Service Skill
- My greatest strengths are my customer service skills and my ability to resolve what could be difficult situation. I can trouble shoot issues and come up with solutions in a timely manner.
- —Guest adejolu
Know the Competition
- My greatest strength is that I am a competitive person. Even if I lose in the end, I will know that I was a close competitor.
- —Guest Shubhankar baghel
- My greatest strength is my considerable patience in dealing with people, and of course, this is the best tool for becoming a successful teacher.
- —Guest shabnam
Sticking To It
- I feel that my greatest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done. I feel a great sence of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I'd planned.
- —Guest Amy
- I'm honest, communicative, responsible and open-minded.
- —Guest manju unesco banglore
- I have excellent interpersonal skills. I enjoy interacting with people, listening to their problems or issues. This challenges me me when it comes to problem solving and decision making, and I also learn from them. I take challenges in a positive manner instead of viewing them as a hindrance to doing a good job. I make an action plans for every issue. I'm a competitive person, and I always wanted to be at my best. Even if I lose in the end, i will still be proud because i know that I was in a close fight.
- —Guest Mae Kristine
My Greatest Strength
- Is my willingness to learn and practice new things every day, so that I can keep my confidence and be better at the things that I face and do everyday.
- —Guest Maria
- My greatest strength is my willingness to give my best effort to achieve positive results.
- —Guest maria joy