- My greatest strength is my considerable patience in dealing with people, and of course, this is the best tool for becoming a successful teacher.
- —Guest shabnam
Sticking To It
- I feel that my greatest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done. I feel a great sence of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I'd planned.
- —Guest Amy
- I'm honest, communicative, responsible and open-minded.
- —Guest manju unesco banglore
- I have excellent interpersonal skills. I enjoy interacting with people, listening to their problems or issues. This challenges me me when it comes to problem solving and decision making, and I also learn from them. I take challenges in a positive manner instead of viewing them as a hindrance to doing a good job. I make an action plans for every issue. I'm a competitive person, and I always wanted to be at my best. Even if I lose in the end, i will still be proud because i know that I was in a close fight.
- —Guest Mae Kristine
My Greatest Strength
- Is my willingness to learn and practice new things every day, so that I can keep my confidence and be better at the things that I face and do everyday.
- —Guest Maria
- My greatest strength is my willingness to give my best effort to achieve positive results.
- —Guest maria joy
- i think it is my patience, it is a great virtue in one's character for we are in the environment with different people with different personality and patience will be definitely helps in dealing with...
- —Guest ronald
- I can work with concentration and can devote my entire energy and time to the task assigned to me.
- —Guest technocrat
My greatest strength
- My greatest strength is being a positive thinker, and I face all the challenges in my job with confidence..
- —Guest chum
Consistency and Integrity
- My greatest strengths are consistency and integrity with my work.
- —Guest NASIR KHAN
My greatest strength?
- My greatest strength is that I have a great knowledge about customer relationships and I have learned a great deal of my learning through my customer relations.
- —Guest shabbir raza
- my greatest strength is to learn from my past mistakes and to ask for a fresh start.
- —Guest fons lbaen
My Greatest Strength
- To create a friendly work environment with successful discharge of assignment without supervision.
- —Guest 'kome Ovu
Focus on the Positive
- My greatest strength is to think of positive points when I try to do something new, rather than thinking about the negatives, and focusing on the positive gives me more confidence and hope that I will achieve.
- —Guest HAFIZ
Planning and Organization
- My greatest strength is getting job ahead of time so if there are anything that needs to be changed, I can fix it before the deadline, so that when my job is done, I can present it with no errors.
- —Guest rolo