Here's more information on resume objectives, including how to write one, plus more examples: Resume Objectives
- To obtain a challenging position that allows me to utilize my current skills to assist in advancing a business that offers a stable employment opportunity. I am also eager to learn new skills and business and technological advancements.
- —Guest Angela
- Career Objective:- My immediate object is to work for the progress of your company and to establish of myself in this work world eventually. Educational Qualification:-. • B.A. (Honours) Passed from M.B.B Govt. Degree College , Tripura University in the year 2003. Professional Qualification: • Diploma in Computer Literacy Programme from ROY COMMERCIAL INSTITUTE in the year 2007. • Computer Vocational IT For 10 Months from CDAC (KOLKATA) under PRTI Govt.of Tripura in the year 2010. • T.O.T Trained about leadership, Planning & Implementation on SHG & FEDERATION from NIRD.
- —Guest MD.NazirIslam
- Detail-oriented student with strong working skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly. Hard-working, looking to apply my education and experience to a job.
- —Guest Tiffy
Simple & Unique Objective
- To work as a part of dynamic team in a reputable firm where hard work & sincerity are appreciated . I would be happy to show a portfolio of my work.
- —Guest Aleem Akhtar
- Seeking long term employment in an organization where I can grow professionally and further enhance my skills, knowledge and experience to face and overcome the challenges of today’s changing work environment.
- —Guest Philip
- To apply the knowledge that I have accumulated from the experience and training offered in our school, to achieve advanced skills regarding new technologies applied in our industry, and to acquire knowledge about the position to be applied for.
- —Guest MARK LESTER HANDUGAN
- I am highly motivated person who's ready to use my educational background and skills to impart knowledge to learners by using modern and traditional approaches to developing the learner's skills.
- —Guest Rasak
- Use technical skills and knowledge in order to carry out the job in a professional, cost effective, and suitable manner and omit the chances of error/defects and poor workmanship in any assigned job
- —Guest Farrukh
- Catastrophe management, infection prevention/control, weights and measuring, vital signs,and long-term care.
- —Guest janet scott
- Seeking a challenging career that utilizes my skills in my area of competence and enriches my knowledge, and gives me a chance to be part of a team that contributes towards the growth of the organization, thereby yielding the twin benefits of job satisfaction and convenient professional growth
- —Guest Farook
Retail Assistant Manager
- I am seeking an assistant manager position at your respectable corporation where I can work in challenging environment and expand my experience in this field and utilize said experience to increase both customer satisfaction and the overall corporate reputation and profitability.
- —Guest asadi7233
Continuous Improvement Manager
- Achieve a management position in a professional multinational organization in the field of Continuous Improvement or Project Management.
- —Guest Kareem Ali
General Objective / Customer Service
- To attain a position with a client and team oriented business that promotes my customer service aptitude while expanding company-wide knowledge to meet office oriented goals.
- —Guest Mischelle
- I would like to work for a company that will enhance the skills I already have as well as provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement opportunities
- —Guest heather carlow
- Highly skilled and able to work on almost all machines. Offering to work on cars, electronics and etc.
- —Guest Bob