Here's more information on resume objectives, including how to write one, plus more examples:
Social Media & Marketing
- Seeking a challenging position through which my complete skills and passion for excellence will be utilized. Together, great exploits will not just be a dream but a lifestyle.
- —Guest Eagle
- Please be advised - the person who suggested that "Utilize" and "Organization" have a "z" and not a "s", is clearly not worldly enough to understand the difference between English and American English. Please choose the spelling that is required in YOUR country.
- —Guest English
- To secure a position in the organization that offers challenge and opportunity for my career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of my capabilities. I would like to gain new skills while utilizing my current area of expertise of procurement and employee satisfaction services with in a positive team environment.
- —Guest manjeet
- When posting on the internet for the world to see, you should really consider using spell checker, or proof reading before uploading content to your website. "Utilize" and "Organization" have a "z" in it, not an "s". And you do have it spelled correctly in some places, but still, it makes your company look lazy and incompetent.
- —Guest reader
- Seeking for position of an account assistant to obtain experience and develop my skills, and to build strong relationships with other staff.
- —Guest pehkahlie
- It was recently suggested to me that I add an objective to my resume. I had a good start but selected elements from some of the objectives you provided, really helped me create a solid, respectable objective. Thanks!
- —Guest Avi
- Seeking a challenging career in the (........) field where I can utilize my previous experience to improve my skills and support my team work to build up powerful and successful system in all possible fields….
- —Guest m.bahbah
- I am looking for a position wherein I can utilize my skills, management and staff recruitment and provides me ample opportunity to apply all my organizational experience I gained over time, to grow and to contribute in the most effective manner by being a key and an effective team player with unlimited loyalty and commitment.
- —Guest Eqbal Osmani
- Seeking an entry-level position in a stable company that would provide opportunities for growth in a dynamic and stable workplace.
- —Guest RedZ
- Seeking an opportunity to work as an engineer, to obtain and secure position that will enable me to use my organization skills as well as my ability to work well with people. I am quick learner. I want to work in suitable environment that would challenge my technical skills and give me direction.
- —Guest arun huded
- To obtain a position as an active employee in a growing, reputable company where I can contribute my experience, proactive attitude, and positive atmosphere to help improve the company and myself.
- —Guest Mayra
- To be an active employee who contributes to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the company, and to interact, on a professional level with other employees. To give excellent performance, and to translate my experience, knowledge, skills and abilities into value for the organization.
- —Guest Noor sheikh
- Goal: To be given the opportunity to work in an atmosphere that allows me to be myself as a skillful artist
- Accounting Management: Looking for a position that is suitable to my field of interest. I know I have knowledge in my field of expertise but above all those is my willingness to learn new things that will make me more effective and efficient towards reaching the company's goals.
- Career Objective: To be an active employee in your company and to express and develop my skills for the mutual development of company and myself.