Here's more information on resume objectives, including how to write one, plus more examples:
Intern in Management Consulting
- To obtain the position of Intern in Strategy Group so that it is possible to learn about dealing with strategic and financial issues of business, and contribute to employer`s progress.
- —Guest Anton
- To be an Engineer where I can contribute my skills and experience to the further development of the organization and achieve growth in my professional career.
- —Guest Shabeer Ali
- To achieve a sound position in the corporate world and work enthusiastically with a team to achieve the goals of the organization.
- —Guest Golam Mostofa
Example of a Resume Objective
- To contribute to your organisation’s success through the efficient use of previous experience and skills
- —Guest yanandrew
Profile Your Skills
- Unless you send an individual resume to every job posting with a different, specific objective, you should use a profile of your skills, results, and achievements instead.
- —Guest rakesh
- To secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of HealthCare. To obtain a position that will enable the use of my strong organizational skills, Microsoft expertise, and ability to work well with people.
- —Guest Grace
Personal and Organizational Growth
- To work for a progressive organization in a highly motivating and challenging environment that provides the best opportunities to grow and utilize my potential to the fullest to achieve the organization’s goal while achieving my personal goals.
- —Guest Ayesha
- My career objectives are two fold. As a mid-term objective I would like to utilise the basket of knowledge & experience within the organization in which I will work in the near future. Finally, as my long term objective, I would like to be the part of the management.
- —Guest Daya Nath Prasad
- Experienced Investigator: I am seeking a full time position with your firm as an investigator. As this resume shows, my experience building a team of experienced investigators and reducing case backlog will provide your office immediate value. I am confident that I can help your firm achieve its objectives.
- —Guest bobby
Social Media & Marketing
- Seeking a challenging position through which my complete skills and passion for excellence will be utilized. Together, great exploits will not just be a dream but a lifestyle.
- —Guest Eagle
- Please be advised - the person who suggested that "Utilize" and "Organization" have a "z" and not a "s", is clearly not worldly enough to understand the difference between English and American English. Please choose the spelling that is required in YOUR country.
- —Guest English
- To secure a position in the organization that offers challenge and opportunity for my career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of my capabilities. I would like to gain new skills while utilizing my current area of expertise of procurement and employee satisfaction services with in a positive team environment.
- —Guest manjeet
- When posting on the internet for the world to see, you should really consider using spell checker, or proof reading before uploading content to your website. "Utilize" and "Organization" have a "z" in it, not an "s". And you do have it spelled correctly in some places, but still, it makes your company look lazy and incompetent.
- —Guest reader
- Seeking for position of an account assistant to obtain experience and develop my skills, and to build strong relationships with other staff.
- —Guest pehkahlie
- It was recently suggested to me that I add an objective to my resume. I had a good start but selected elements from some of the objectives you provided, really helped me create a solid, respectable objective. Thanks!
- —Guest Avi