- To obtain a position within the company that will allow me to utilize my education and work experience for the benefit of the company as well as for personal growth and professional advancement.
- —Guest Guest
- I would like to obtain a position that utilizes and further develops each of my skills and will allow me to work my way up into a position of more responsibility
- —Guest jayakanth
For engineers & diploma holders
- Seeking a challenging job to sharpen my skills through hands on experience in an industry and work for the growth of the industry.
- —Guest suriya
- I am looking for an organization where I can gain knowledge and upgrade my skills to the best to meet the consumer's requirement and satisfaction.
- —Guest arasu
General Objectives for resume
- To hone my working abilities, serve my fellowmen with sincerity and loyalty, and explore possibilities for the betterment of my future in the service of God.
- —Guest General Objectives
What's in It for the Employer?
- The Objective, in fact the whole resume, needs to focus on the question the employer is asking him/herself: "What's in it for me?" The objective is not about you. The employer doesn't hire based on what YOU want, s/he hires based on what s/he wants.
- —Guest Jack Mulcahy
- To work in a company that would trust my knowledge and skills regarding my chosen degree.
- —Guest gee
- Earning knowledge is enriches our lives. I am looking to earn knowledge in a challenging environment.
- —Guest Madhan.K
General Objective for Resumes
- I would like to obtain a position that utilizes and further develops each of my skills and will allow me to work my way up into a position of more responsibility.
- —Guest USAprofessionals
Jewelry Design Objective
- Obtain a position where my current education in Jewelry Design and love of fashion can be used to challenge my creative intuition and to maximize my customer service, leadership, and organizational skills.
- —Guest Theresa
Law Teacher, Postsecondary
- To obtain a position allowing me to bring to this university my knowledge of political science.
- —Guest Erica Taylor
- To employ my knowledge and ideas. I'm looking for an opportunity to contribute in a medical imaging environment.
- —Guest krishna
- A challenging career opportunity utilizing my accounting education, skills and experience to promote the company’s success - one spreadsheet at a time.
- —Guest Kathy
- Hardworking displaced skilled trades worker looking for employment in any field where I may utilize my languishing skills in production and management with a sincere and dedicated effort to assist the company in meeting and exeeding their production goals.
- —Guest Sheri
To Be an Asset
- I am looking for an opportunity in a reputed organization where I can complement my skills and contribute in the most effective manner. To be an asset and an effective individual to serve and entertain different range of customers in the most ethical manner.
- —Guest faith lacsina