- To utilize my key skills and previous inquiries to benefit a business firm, while advancing my current knowledge of business. I will work dedicatedly to complete each and every problem I face in my tenure to ensure the growth of the company.
- —Guest Antwon
Customer Service Rep
- Objective: To obtain a position where I can better assist a guest with a knowledgeable helping hand accompanied by a warm and friendly smile, resulting in a great experience of which will be recommended to others.
- —Guest obryant
- Objective: To enhance my capabilities and qualifications so that I have the opportunity to prove myself as a competent employee.
- —Guest MV.Defrancia
- Objective: To work in an organization where I can develop my skills. I have the ability to work hard, especially in the fields of computer operator, manager and leader.
- —Guest Ndifreke Okon Sunday
- Objective: To secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills that offer professional growth.
- —Guest kanmani
- To use my ability to work in a team environment. I am self-motivated and able to work both independently and as collaborative team member. To obtain a position where I can maximize my organizational and interpersonal skills and knowledge which will contribute my years of experience,that will allow me to grow personally and professionally.
- —Guest erica
- To work for a highly specialized solution oriented team which can exploit the best of my ardor for responsibilities society, management, research & knowledge based solutions with special preference to social work.
- —Guest monika
- Objective: Seeking a powerful position where I can use my strengths and skills.
- —Guest Arial
- Objective: To work professionally, and contribute my long years of knowledge and experience in creative skills of graphic design.
- —Guest erwin
Customer Service Rep/Telemarketing
- Objective: To obtain a position rooted in providing top quality customer service and where my marketing and organizational skills will maximize company growth and profitability.
- —Guest LeeB222
Want to be Part of the Team
- Objective: To obtain full-time/part-time position in your company that will allow me to use my ability to work in a team environment.
- —Guest gurjant
Things to Think About
- When writing a resume objective, ask yourself -- what your immediate career plan? What skills will you use in your next job? Then make a concise statement about where you want to go and why.
- —Guest leilani
- A hardcore HR experienced professional seeking opportunities to work in an environment where offering career development in 360 degree, and to take up challenging assignments where I can contribute to the organizational growth.
My Career Objective
- Objective: To utilize all the skills, knowledge and learnings that I have acquired during my long time experience as a marketing student. To contribute and exercise all the capabilities that I possess in order to serve the current and potential customers of the market.
- —Guest Richzelle Ann Armamento
My Career Objective
- Objective: To contribute my creative and administrative qualities to effectively and efficiently see projects from concept to completion, while achieving maximum results for the client.