Why do you want this job? Read answers and share your answer to this typical interview question. Share Your Answer
- All of your answers are wrong! Unless you are some bigshot superstar in the industry which will make them want you, but then again you are not and there are hundreds like you. So it is not about what you want! Focus on the company's good points and what you find interesting about them, and why joining them will help contribute to their goals as a company.
- —Guest Kid
Why Do You Think You should be hired?
- In honesty I've researched your companies' reputation and. It proceeds you. I'm interested in only furthering the company and myself by acquiring skills I will Learn from being apart of your team.
- —Guest lizzycakez
Support the Company's Mission
- It's because I'm interested in supporting others and also in helping the company make more money and develop further.
- —Guest Zintathu nomlenze
Food on the Table
- I want this job because I want to help my mom so that we can put the food on the table
- —Guest brilliant
- i want to put my qualifications, skills and experience into use and in so doing, I will add value to your company.
- —Guest kiggundu nixon
Experience and Growth
- Why do you want this job? To gain more experience and grow professionally .
- —Guest Mellisaa
Perfect for Me
- This position is tailored to my competency as a challenge to keep me on toes since I have the skills outlined in the job description.
- —Guest Fidoh
I Want This Job Because...
- It will enable me to utilise and employ my skills, and knowledge and aptitude. I can make contributions to the establishment and at the same time build upon my existing skills and experience by working in this role.
- —Guest Don Daddy
It's My Dream Job Too...
- I want this job because I need it. I want to improve my skills and learn many things as soon as possible.Your company has a good reputation and strong team. In this environment, I can combine my knowledge and experience well. I can challenge myself and reach my goal.
- —Guest nish
Putting My Skills to Use
- I want this job to utilize the skills which I've gotten from my studies and my parents, teachers, friends and others. I will utilize this knowledge for the success of this company and for my personal success. I will prove myself by my job.
- —Guest parneet
As an fresher
- ** This is not only a fine opportunity, but this company is a place where my qualifications can make a difference. I see this position as made to order. It contains the challenge to keep me on my toes. That's the kind of job I like to anticipate every morning.
- —Guest soujanya
Why I want this job
- I really don't want the job but my parents are pressuring me to get any job so that I will not be a leech on them and to move out on my own. I'm only 41 - for real, they think I'm a kid!
- —Guest For Real
- These are the examples of the incorrect answers, right? I was confused because the title said share these examples if asked why you want ths job. So saying "I earn a lot of money, Learn much from other people" or
"The first time I was asked I scared to answer but now I'll just try and do my best"
or this dandy "I'm willing to undergo training if the company needs it" I'm pretty sure these and all the others are things you SHOULDN'T say, unfortunately a lot of people may not realize that. ps My personal favorite "To improve my capacities and to gain more skills on the computer and counting."
- —Guest donna
Why I want this job
- I believe a position with your company will give me the opportunity to be a leader, not just a boss. I feel, with my experience, I can be instrumental in building a team that is more proficient in the areas of productivity, service and guest relations.
Why do you want this job?
- I believe this job would further enhance my confidence and as well as to render my service for the company's benefit.
- —Guest faith