If I don't get the job...
- I would be disappointed but would try and move on and continue forward. I would wonder why you didn't tell me I was not suitable for the position, also why you apparently didn't think of or mention other positins that may be open and that you are trying to fill... or bother to ask your colleagues if they were interested in what I had to offer... makes me wonder about how your company functions or tries to in spite of "gloss over" type of attitudes.
- —Guest Hopeful
If I don't get this job
- I will spend this evening getting drunk and cursing you... then it's back to business.
- —Guest Josh
What Will You Do If You Don't Get This?
- I will ask you "why", so I can improve my weak points, and I would be glad if you reply. While I was learning about this company, I already felt that I'm part of it and I've got some interesting ideas for the further work, so I would ask you to keep me in touch, if the vacancy of this position still be free referring to various reasons.
- —Guest Marina Al
- If I don't get the job,i'm not disappointed,because I know this is another chance to improve myself for this post. Apply again in various companies and also your company if you are call for recruitment interview. Spent a nice time with you. Thank you so much.
- —Guest Sayanika
Improve & Try Again
- Well if I don't get this job I would say someone more deserving and suitable is selected. I ll look into weaknesses and work for further improvements for the job. However I'll thank you for such a nice time I spent with you.
- —Guest Guest sohail
- If I don't get the job, I would be very disappointed (and would be saying to myself: OMG all the effort I put into preparing for the interview and application is wasted!).
- —Guest hunter
- If I don't get this job, I will check back to see where I went wrong and try to improve that area and of course try again.
- —Guest Lynn
If I don't get the job
- It won't have any effect. I trust your company and your hiring committee so if i don't get the job then that will mean that it's not the right opportunity for my career growth .
- —Guest Mostafa Khedr
What do you think?
- I am confident enough to be hired because I wouldn't be sitting here and had this interview if you did not see any qualifications in my application.
- —Guest mama
If I don't get the job
- I will feel bad because this job is what i wanted. I am hungry for it, but Ii have to accept the fact that there is somebody who deserves better than me. I will move on and keep on hunting for another job. I will not give up because I believe God has better plans for me.
- —Guest nicolevril
If I Don't Get This Job
- In case I don't get this job, as a person I will feel bad, then I will and try to overcome my drawbacks and I will come here again.
- —Guest raj singh
- Don't just give up. Look for another job (related to what you want) then apply then add some thing that you haven't done before.
- —Guest john
I Will Come Back
- I believe I will get this job, but in case iI don't get this job, I will try to overcome my drawbacks and I will come here again.
- —Guest anju chouhan
- I will continue to move on. I can never quit and one day the döor will open. Meanwhile I will thank the interviewer for the wonderful time we had together.
- —Guest tochi
- Thanks for such a wonderful time which I spent with you. I would only like to say - please select those who deserve it. No the one who has developed only a desire for it,
- —Guest ela singh