Hospitality and Restaurant
- My name is Anna. I earned an Associated degree in Hospitality Business, and I am certificated in Front Desk Management. I worked seven years in a restaurant as a trainer and three years as a restaurant manager. I am very responsible, honest and dedicated employee with a strong work ethic. My managment skills are excellent, I'm organized, efficient and I'm taking pride at my work. I enjoy working in a team environment, and I get along well with others. I am fast learner and I pay attention for details. I'm willing to learn and help others. As an experienced restaurant manager I'm able to multitask in a very busy environment. My people and organizations skills help me get along with others well, and keep the business operations going smooth. I am self motivated worker with a positive attitude who enjoys working in a challenging environment.
- —Guest Anna Grabka
System Software Support Engineer
- My name is Kanhaiya Mate and I am from Chhindwara MP. I am staying in Itwari Nagpur. I have completed my Bsc from DR. Harisingh Gour University Sagar. I have done a cpim course from NIIT DLC CHHINDWARA -- CPIM stands for certificate in programming and infrastructure management. I have also done a DBB course from IFBI -- DBB stands for diploma in banking business. I am a versatile person. I can do anything as I am a hardworker. My time management skills are excellent. I never postpone my work to the next day and I never loss my patience. I adapt myself to the work environment. There are five member in my family. My mother, my father, my sister, my brother and me. My father is a businessman, my mother is a housewife, My brother is studying in college and my sister just got married. As for my work experience, I have worked in Zenith Infotech LTD as a system software support engineer for 18 months.
- —Guest kanhaiya mate
- I've have been working with the MCCS for the past 7 years. I have 4 years experience as an administrative assistant and 3 years experienced in retail management (military clothing). I am a self starter, dependable, and a team player. I love the opportunity to learned new things that are challenging.
- —Guest my name is amelia bradley
Brief Bio Statement
- PERSONAL INFO: My name is RAVINDAR KUMAR and I am from Gonda. I am staying in Dhaney Pur Gonda at (street address). I have completed my B.A from L.B.S University. I am a quick learner and I can easily adjust to any environment. I believe I can do anything as I am a hard worker. My family consists of 10 members. My father, my mother, my elder two borther and two sister and me. My Father is working in (name of company). My mother is a housewife and my sister just got married. EXPERIENCE: as for my work experience, I have worked in Dr. Lalpathlabs Pvt LTD for eleven months. I had to leave that company because my father had small accident so I had to go to Gonda immediately. WORK EXPERIENCE IN Gonda: I worked for 1 years at Khushi Medical Research Center and I worked for six months as a Computer Teacher in higher secondary school. STRENGTHS: I am an optimist and a hard worker.
- —Guest RAVINDAR KUMAR
Practice, Practice, Practice
- Practice is the best preparation for a good interview.
- —Guest pravesh kumar
- PERSONAL INFO: My name is Naimish Gandhi and I am from Rajkot. I am staying in Vasai at my uncles's place. I have completed my B.C.A from Saurastra University. I am a quick learner and I can easily adjust to any environment. I believe I can do anything as I am a hard worker. My family consists of 4 members. My father, my mother, my elder sister and me. My Father is working in jewelry shop as a salesman. My mother is a housewife and my sister just got married. EXPERIENCE: as for my work experience, I have worked in HBL Global Pvt LTD for seven months. I had to leave that company because my father had small accident so I had to go to Rajkot immediately. WORK EXPERIENCE IN RAJKOT: I worked for 2 years as a Software Handler and I worked for six months as a Computer Teacher in higher secondary school. STRENGTHS: I am an optimist and a hard worker.
- —Guest naimish
- I am Mohammed Danish Ansari from Bihar. I have two sisters and four brothers, including me. My father is a shopkeeper and my mom is a housewife. I did my matriculation from BSEB and my intermediate from MFDK COLLEGE SAMASTI PUR BIHAR. Then I switched to Delhi and got my Bachelors in business administration from JAMIA HAMDARD. During my BBA I used to work as an interviewer. but then I was promoted and now I am working as a team leader . I enjoy studying and I am always willing to learn something new and do my best in my work.
- —Guest Mohd.Danish Ansari
Hire an Influencer
- I'm a courageous and inquisitive person. I like taking risks and struggling for my goal until it's done. I can influence people around me with my convincing manners.
- —Guest Mahri Arazmedova
- My name is Sylvia. I am a recent graduate from Nanyang Polytechnic with Diploma in Electronics, Computer and Communication. I enjoy being around different types of people. I am sociable, friendly, self-controlled and like to challenge myself to improve my skill. I am eager to learn new skills. I have a proven record of cooperating and collaborating with colleagues at all levels, a skill so essential to meeting critical deadline and towards team's success. I am interested in solid state electronics and wafer fabrication techniques. I have a candid attitude and effective decision making and problem solving skills.
- —Guest Sylvia Sue
Pursuing My MBA
- My name is Gaurav Manzhi . I am from Gwalior and I did my matriculation from Balmandir High School in Joura, India. I did my intermediate from the Boys Excellence School in Joura, then I completed a BCA from GICTS college in Gwalior. I am pursuing my MBA. I want to become a good marketing manager. I am a good communicator and I am punctual. I am a versatile person and I can perform well in many different situations.
- —Guest Gaurav manzhi
- My name is Khaled and I have a degree in telecommunication engineering from Yarmouk University in Jordan. I am a quick learner and I can easily adjust to any environment. I am a team player, and I enjoy working with a variety of people from different backgrounds. I am never satified until I have completed my work. I am looking for a job.
- —Guest kkkk
Helpful and Enthusiastic
- I am a very dedicated, enthusiastic, punctual person who likes to help those in need of care.
- —Guest Yasmin Fonseca
Spot On Answer
- My name is Pankaj and I am from Delhi. have graduated from Delhi University as a regular candidate in humanities. After completing my graduation, I decided to join the MCA programme. I've almost completed it -- there's just one project that needs to be submitted. I am a quick learner and I can easily adjust to any environment. Some of my friend's call me "life saver" because I am very helpful to them. I have analytical bent of mind and I believe I can do anything as I am a hard worker.
- —Guest pankaj nayal
Interested in the Automotive Sector
- My name is Raashi. I belong to a business class family. I am a jolly-natured person who believes in team work. I like doing Yoga because it helps me keep my temper undes stressful conditions. I have interest in automobiles. I have also experienced various events in college as well as at national level that nourish my interest in automobile sector and keep me updated about the latest technology.
- —Guest Raaashi
- I am Biodun Ademokun. I live in Ketu, Nigeria. I am 34 years old and I attended Pastor Adegboyega Primary School. I proceeded for my secondary education at Okota High School, and I gained admision to ONE OF THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITIES in Nigeria, the University of Ibadan,where got my degree in Archaeology/Geology in 2002. I served in 2002-2003. I started my career in Corner Stone Insurance as a marketing executive. I dealt with customers and sold policies to clients. I later moved to World Information Agent Group (Alaroye), and later joined Sosaco Nigeria Ltd as a Warehouse Assistant. I wspromoted to the position of warehouse manager in the same company where I was responsible for proper documentation of stock, briefing the logiistics manager about the stock position and attending departmental meeetings and dealing with other govermental issues relating to the warehouse.
- —Guest ABIODUN ADEMOKUN