Do you prefer to work independently or on a team? Read answers and share your answer to this typical interview question.
- I like to work with a team because I will get more ideas about how to do smart work from team members. If you are completing any project that will take more than a few days, and if you are doing that the project with others, then the work will go faster and also you will get new thing learn from senior employees. Working in a team it not only increases productivity but also upgrades the quality of work.
- —Guest prashant bhusari
- I prefer working alone as I know my work well. Working in a team means working together but I am hardly in charge because I don't speak up well. I find it hard to relay my opinions. It is a matter of confidence. I work better alone as I don't have to worry about having eyes on me, or whether I am doing something wrongly.
- —Guest Simple
- I love to work in team because I learn lot from others, but if I have to work alone, then I am also fine. I enjoy working in both conditions -- I have no problems with either.
- —Guest Suman kapoor
Both are Nice
- Independent work sometimes seems desirable because you can manage your own time and also you have a chance to show all your talents and skills. Team work is different because you can learn from other people and learn some values and skills so you gain experience as well as learning to try to accept others' opinions.
- —Guest mero
I like both of them
- Sometime i like to work on a team and sometimes I want to work independently.
- —Guest thu
Both are better in different cases
- If the team components are supportable then I will prefer to work in the team otherwise it is better to complete the the job by myself, because if time is wasted in achieving a particular job the team is meaningless.
- —Guest abinash panda
No Man is an Island
- I prefer working in team because I believe no man is an island, in a team you can learn from others as well as sharing ideas.
- —Guest Lucky Masekwameng
- I don't mind being a part of a team or working independently. I think I am confident and believe in myself, whatever situation.
- I prefer to work independently because when you work on a team all the compliments will be given to the team. there is no value given to your efforts, talent etc. If you work independently all your talents will be exposed.
- —Guest shruthi tejaswi
With or Without a Team
- T- together
Listen & value others opinion, then convey yr points. Interpersonal skills somtimes overlap with spoken communication skills. When others are treated with repect the feel understood & appreciated. To make their experience as positive as possible, then excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
- —Guest Bernadette
Whatever the Position Requires
- I am comfortable working as a member of a team and independently. Whatever my position requires, I'm comfortable with both.
- —Guest David
I'm a Longer
- I prefer tp work by myself because there Is always some type of drama going on. I love to work by myself. That is what I prefer. I do not have a problem working as a team, because I can work with anybody to tell you truth. With women there is always something going on. I am not a troublemaker .I really prefer to really work by myself.
- —Guest Bernie
Working On a Team
- Both because I learn more working in a team and when I'm working indrpendently I enjoy completing the work alone because it gives me pride with my work.
- —Guest Beauty